ASN's Pub

Westy, hope you back on form soon dude. There's a massive bug sweeping uk at the mo can't remember it's name, begins with N. Loads gone down with it and lasts around 3 days.

Got it in one chez. But it's a laugh ;)

Here's to round two boys :beerchug:

Cheers guys. I've already eaten more today then I did most of yesterday. I do look like I'm 5 months pregnant too! Need to do a big fart to let it all out ;)
Get well soon Westy.

[QUOTE=scott b5;1446603

Top gear special is on tonight? :)[/QUOTE

liar scott! i cant find no christmas special of top gear on the sky planner!

If I was in work this stint on the bog would have earnt me about £6. Legs have gone numb!!! Beer, baileys and vegetables all clearing way for jäger and red bull tonight :cheers:

liar scott! i cant find no christmas special of top gear on the sky planner!

I totally lied mate. :(
I feel sick.
Its on the 28th.
Rubbish!!

Reesy, I thought your legs all ways went numb when you sat on the toilet cause you can't reach the floor.

Laptop 1 now updated to Ubuntu 11.04.
Time to do the other one.

Also watched the complete box set of the office, Happy feet, The change up, Die Hard 4.0 and about to watch something else. not sure what yet.
I might go make a ham sandwich with yesterdays ham. :)

Yes damo, all in my suit.

Well that's the food done with " caaan't moove, toooo muchhhh foooood"
Now to kick nanna's *** in the wii. Bring it on old girl ;)

Easy Scott!! Thought you were going commando in that bad boy lol

Sat here watching Sarah Millican stand up show eating some cold ham, going through car albums from Stance Works, Awesome DC and other such albums.
There has a been a couple of pictures with a stunning example of a MK2 GTI, GT3 or RS4, for example and there's been a really attractive women.
I noticed the car before women and while looking at the car and thinking to myself, thats a really nice car, liking the alloys. The misses catch me looking at this women, I then explain to her that I'm looking at the car and not the women.

She believed me and let me carry on.

Is this right? :| lol

377606_294085853942561_243661955651618_1172383_790080844_n.jpg

Scott, still waiting !!

Well guys did we all survive round two. I'm proper done in. Don't think I'll eat again. Well until later anyway ;)

Scott, still waiting !!

Well guys did we all survive round two. I'm proper done in. Don't think I'll eat again. Well until later anyway ;)

I've been out cleaning Audrey, so no sexy girl pics yet.
some later if i find them again.

Merry Xmas gay boys.

I assume he means the old meaning of gay. Which is nice of him.

Only just getting up after the hangover from hell. Jäger bombs are not my friend anymore. Off to the mate with the skylines house now, to witness its first start in about 10 months

a bloke up my street has a skyline!
i want to kill him! keeps on waking my child up in the middle of the night when he comes home with his 20 inch bore exhaust and dump valves!
its also possibly the ugliest thing i have seen too! complete with stickers down the doors "need for speed stylee"

a bloke up my street has a skyline!
i want to kill him! keeps on waking my child up in the middle of the night when he comes home with his 20 inch bore exhaust and dump valves!
its also possibly the ugliest thing i have seen too! complete with stickers down the doors "need for speed stylee"

Expanding foam up the exhaust!!

Damo, Good point.

Went to burton yesterday to the family party. We were late, so going I went about 90 all the way. I got 45mpg (according to DIS).

On the way home I decided to take it steady and try compare, went between 65-70 all the way home and got 56 :)

28bc568c.jpg

That pic is for you Reesy ;) I know you love a good derv.

Went to burton yesterday to the family party. We were late, so going I went about 90 all the way. I got 45mpg (according to DIS).

On the way home I decided to take it steady and try compare, went between 65-70 all the way home and got 56 :)

28bc568c.jpg

That pic is for you Reesy ;) I know you love a good derv.

Good work, but do you really still listen to tapes??

Pat

Crazy, You have DIS and it works.
I thought that would have broken or not be there at all..........Wait, is it your or chezers thats got the shed?

Cold ham sandwiches...............Ok, I gave the bread to the dogs and I just got a plate of cold ham. WIN!!