ASN's Pub

its boring cos no one wants to spend money on their cars... too busy spending it on all sorts of other crap they dont need.

and Scott tell me about how boring 2nd line is right now! the only thing i have done all day is change over the server backup tapes and install a Sony camcorder software on a users pc...

i did however get a real good bargain for the car on ebay! :sly:

its boring cos no one wants to spend money on their cars... too busy spending it on all sorts of other crap they dont need.

and Scott tell me about how boring 2nd line is right now! the only thing i have done all day is change over the server backup tapes and install a Sony camcorder software on a users pc...

i did however get a real good bargain for the car on ebay! :sly:

Ooo bargin.
More details please young sir.

I've unlocked 2 accounts, created 60, fixed a AV issue in a class room and told a user its working now.

your working in a school? i gave up working in secondary schools after trying for 2 years! what a ballache!! those lil sh*ts used to do my head in! there were the odd few that were nice and friendly but the worst of them are the teachers! what a bunch of arrogant useless prats!

lets just say i got a very good upgrade for half the normal price that they go for on ebay... and about a quarter of the price Audi sell them for :)

your working in a school? i gave up working in secondary schools after trying for 2 years! what a ballache!! those lil sh*ts used to do my head in! there were the odd few that were nice and friendly but the worst of them are the teachers! what a bunch of arrogant useless prats!

lets just say i got a very good upgrade for half the normal price that they go for on ebay... and about a quarter of the price Audi sell them for :)

Fkn hell, it's not the krypton factor. Spit it out! And if not, a PM is needed.

A military school mate.
Most people are friendly and happy.
So its not as bad as a proper school.

Damn it.
Click the PM button. :)

the other thing??

ok so i have just fully completed the 'dimming' package on the A3... managed to secure a nice price for the electric folding mirrors complete with dimming glass... there was a thread on the 8P forum where one mirror from audi was around £400?? i just got a complete pair of facelift ones for under £140!

Last edited:
the other thing??

ok so i have just fully completed the 'dimming' package on the A3... managed to secure a nice price for the electric folding mirrors complete with dimming glass... there was a thread on the 8P forum where one mirror from audi was around £400?? i just got a complete pair of facelift ones for under £150!

nice 1! pics when there on!

apparently the dimming glass is about £190 on their own :ohmy:
so yes a good bargain!

cant wait to get them on the car... will need to get one of those new switches so that the mirrors fold in automatically... im excited already

Lol I still have them on the car, but the new ones are power folding and auto dimming so it makes sense to upgrade them. The standard ones that come off the car will go on sale shortly after

Did you post pictures of the differences?
I never did see them.

Fair play on the upgrade mate.
I got the folding mirrors on my B5 with the options for of dimming mirror glass. The price of the mirrors put me off from doing it.

Did you post pictures of the differences?
I never did see them.

Fair play on the upgrade mate.
I got the folding mirrors on my B5 with the options for of dimming mirror glass. The price of the mirrors put me off from doing it.

no i didnt make a thread, did really get any decent pics yet as one of the mirror caps needs a spray. but here is a pic of what it looks like:

7860f6eb.jpg

yh bolt on and then plug in. had to rewire the indicator too. the new ones have the auto dimming so will need to wire that to the auto dimming mirror as well.

had to be done mate, there was someone at the front door :)

If this was a episode of NCIS or Bones, they would be able to use the reflection from the window on to the car and from the glare of a out of phase moon and use particulates, while someone writes a new advanced program in their dinner time to sharpen the image to such a level that it becomes a 23gigmegapixel image and then they'll be able to get a image and work out its your mum.
Or something like that.

GOD they annoy me so much at times. lol

no not yet, just loads of random posts when i do a new mod... have been thinking of getting a build thread up but its going to be so long... might start when i am uber bored

no not yet, just loads of random posts when i do a new mod... have been thinking of getting a build thread up but its going to be so long... might start when i am uber bored

I thought you said 2nd line was quiet?

Do it, you know you want to.
It will give the other bored IT people something to do. lol

yh work is boring and its made me lazy :drag:

thing is i dont have all the photos from the laptop on photobucket either :banghead:

i might just start the whole thread on a word document and then once its done copy and paste it on here.

yh work is boring and its made me lazy :drag:

thing is i dont have all the photos from the laptop on photobucket either :banghead:

i might just start the whole thread on a word document and then once its done copy and paste it on here.

My job has made me so lazy it's ridiculous!

All my thread pics are on my iPhone then I just use the photobucket app to upload them all.