ASN's Pub

I hope that one of the mods with a sense of humor bans him for a week on 9,999 posts. Their is a coffee and bacon roll from me in it for them at the next asn show.

Yes westy, keep baiting them until they ban you. I thought YOU said that QJ and warren were lovers as well...:ninja:

Why are you all being horrible I thought we were friends. I'm trying to get to 10k posts and you lot want me banned.

You lot might as well pack up your rods and gear cos there won't be any night fishing tonight.

Why are you all being horrible I thought we were friends. I'm trying to get to 10k posts and you lot want me banned.

You lot might as well pack up your rods and gear cos there won't be any night fishing tonight.

HAHAHA

you'd do the same if any of us was aiming for 10k.

Coming on, ban or reset him 1. :D

Who wants to go on them. Full of fkn derv owners...

Not full of, just some.

Or is it cause they are full of mature owners thats not down with all this "my ride is faster than your ride".

how the hell do you know that?

Hover your curse over the left hand symbol of any thread your posted in.

Hover the mouse over the little image next to the pubs name, in your settings tab.

Scott you have been very helpful mate I'm only messing. You did a cracking job on my brakes and you brought all the ASN riff raff together in the pub. :salute:
Thats probably enough to get him kicked off of ASN!

Scott you have been very helpful mate I'm only messing. You did a cracking job on my brakes and you brought all the ASN riff raff together in the pub. :salute:

Got to keep the muppets together and controlled. :)

Kermit4.jpg

Reactions: Sandra