ASN's Pub

if you want some axle stands mate, just say and pop over.

I'm working lates tomorrow.
wednesday or thursday is fine for a pint depending on time and location.

Thanks buddy.

Yes we may be on for Wednesday or Thursday, will speak to the woman.

ADI this weekend!!!

how long you going for?

A week in a private villa with private pool :yahoo: loads of outside naughty time me thinks ;)

Do me a biggy guys... Could you bang up your insurance co. Details, I'm up for renewal and they'r having a geeeeeeraffe with their quote. Time to shop around I thinks.

Damo I'm with Greenlight. £498 all mods declared and like for like modification cover. They also do UK track day cover should you ever need it.

Evening guys, not been on much with the great weather and intoxicating bevs...;)
Need to get my head down this week and see if i can get through a pile of work, if so adi is on...if not sorry guys....:(
Are you still going Chez?

yes mate i am!
come on dave son, get your finger out and come along down man!

DAVE!.......................................
images4.jpg

ok if im going i will meet you in a services around leeds as im want to take my car too...:icon_thumright:

ok mate! i thought you would!
will be in contact nearer the time dude!
and if we do hook up, no lead foot, and dont burn me off!:no:

I've got to work the night before so I'll be going down early on the Saturday morning, not working Sunday though so I can stay all day :)

What time you going down Scott? Convoy?

Don't think I'll be taking mine out on the track now though, my brakes feel like they are made of cheese when I try and stop from anything above 60. I think I killed them during the weekends driving..:unsure:

Why you guys hating?! 3 dislikes just because i'm going on a sunny holiday in a private villa where I can have loads of al fresco sex in the private swimming pool! :(

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

You got ferodo's S3 carriers and braided hoses! Man the **** up son!
I had some *gentlemans private parts* in a a3 2.0 DERV 8P try and have a race with me yesterday, as there is a stretch of road near me with 3 roundabouts, with straights wide enough for 3 cars in between them, needless to say he couldn't keep up, but I nearly didn't stop for the 2nd and third roundabouts. I nearly had a brown trouser moment.:racer:
At combe, i reckon Audrey would outbreak me.

I had some *gentlemans private parts* in a a3 2.0 DERV 8P try and have a race with me yesterday, as there is a stretch of road near me with 3 roundabouts, with straights wide enough for 3 cars in between them, needless to say he couldn't keep up, but I nearly didn't stop for the 2nd and third roundabouts. I nearly had a brown trouser moment.:racer:

I've had to change my brakes too, I have numked them.

Mintex pads and discs are deffo not for the win.

Why you all hateing

Audrey wont get up to the speeds you will reesy. plus the B5 has no aerodynamics because its basically a wardrobe on wheels.

Leave Audrey alone.
She's comfey and gets good MPG.

He brakes are just as screwed.
I keep looking at changing them but can't be assed. I might get some cheap brembos for S'n'G.

Audrey wont get up to the speeds you will reesy. plus the B5 has no aerodynamics because its basically a wardrobe on wheels.
I'll concur with that!

I'm sure I'll go past everyone in the braking areas, past the corner as well, and straight into the barriers..

I've had to change my brakes too, I have numked them.

Mintex pads and discs are deffo not for the win.
Pagid discs were O.k, and the part worn DS2500's were ftw, but they now seem to have run out of winning. Not sure when they are going to have to be nursed until either, as monthly pay is still shart. Brambo max discs and Ds2500's next I think

No i wont, nice and steady, plus we can arrange to meet the rest of them further down

Us NW lot are going to run into Paul and jojo at strensham services on m5 at 07:00-07:15 for some breaky, do you reckon you boys can make that?? Or hit us before at m62/m6 about 05:30 ;)

Cheltnam is well sunny ;) totally different to oop north.

Westy I hope you put yr back out while knocking the back out of Yr lass on the veranda ;)
I'm only jealous cos I ain't going away till next year :(

Change your brake fluid reesy amazing difference ..
The whole brake set up was overhauled with Dot 4.1/5.1 (can't remember which, the better one anyway) in april, so the fluid shouldn't be ****ed already, should it?
Reesy doesn't do spanner work Dave!
Not really mate, although the old girl had an oil, filter and plug change on the weekend, and seems the better for it. Papa reesy did that.
Ahh yeah i forgot hes just a spanner head i got confused...;)
Cheers Dave, ya northern steel bender

Is everybody paying on the gate then?

I am.

Us NW lot are going to run into Paul and jojo at strensham services on m5 at 07:00-07:15 for some breaky, do you reckon you boys can make that?? Or hit us before at m62/m6 about 05:30 ;)

Cheltnam is well sunny ;) totally different to oop north.

Westy I hope you put yr back out while knocking the back out of Yr lass on the veranda ;)
I'm only jealous cos I ain't going away till next year :(

Thats cause oop north is rubbish and downsouth rules......Ok cheltnam is more midlands but still. we rock and you lot don't!! :)

Cramp mid throw in the swimming pool. Thats bad.
Just be greatfull you're taller than your misses. I would have died long ago if sarah was the same height as me.