ASN's Pub

now if i had a caravan.............................................
....i would have to buy a tow bar.....! ******!

Last edited:
Come down man, I'd like to meet a few more fishermen.
You've got it allllllll wrong Jo.

Dave's a harbour master!

It's going to need to be something special to beat a B7 RS4!

Amen to that.

Chez do it, my old man travelled over 250 each way for AITP, and I travelled 150 each way for it. Scott travelled a fair few miles as well. Why not drive to Daves, then cut the cost by parking at his and jumping in the passenger seat of his for the remainder?

I hope to see all the pub lot unite down there, and tge northeners need to form a clan on The way down, il happily meet you guys. I beleive Joe has a meeting point with people dont you? Would be Great havin a really big convoy. you can camp their can't you? Or perhapd a friendly asn'er whose local will let you sleep with his wife

I hope to see all the pub lot unite down there, and tge northeners need to form a clan on The way down, il happily meet you guys. I beleive Joe has a meeting point with people dont you? Would be Great havin a really big convoy. you can camp their can't you? Or perhapd a friendly asn'er whose local will let you sleep with his wife
No camping mate, but I'm sure it would be welcomed for the pub lot to congregate in a corner out the way, where we can't cause any trouble. Everyone getting there for 9, or are some going to be fashionably late?

Thats a bit cheeky Karl, i dont think there is no camping.....

think he was on about this reesy..............
cybershot771-1-1-1-1.jpg
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x431/sparrowhawk747/?action=view&current=cybershot771-1-1.jpg

Speaking of "got boost" I did a 0 to 60 on speedview this morning, closest the number wins a prize :p

Start the new job today, well excited! :D

I'm working at The Ship in Noss Mayo, but I was thinking a spin out to The Rock for a pint tonight if you fancied it?

Morning boys, bit of a Trek out today but the weather is good;)
I'm off over Yr neck of the woods today dave. Well Huddersfield actually which is more the crazy ones area I guess.
So the mighty chez may be coming to ADI. All we need is westy to blow out his chick and we'll have a full attendance ;)

Huddersfield!!!!!! Just be careful of the locals (I'm a Leeds man really and we're quite safe).

Car is in for the MOT at the moment. Needs some new brake lines on the front, but other than that all peachy. YAY

I'm not going either dude! But then i'm sure you expected that! I'm hoping to go next year...and who knows...by then I might have some bigger wheels and lowered, but I doubt it.

Damo, where in Huddersfield are you working?