ASN's Pub

The pub is turning into a gay bar :(

Sadly we can't man it up that much cause we might get banned for posting up that sort of images.

Here's some engines.
audi 6.0 W12 II.jpg

0110_02zoom+Volkswagen_Passat_W8+W8_Engine_Cutaway  .jpg

And a car
bentley_w16_sccop.jpg

Well I made it in! My god my fitness has gone down the pan in 3 weeks of no exercise and a German cold.

I will help the mans pub:

Gemma-Atkinson-7-465x647.jpg

Right i'm off to the bogs!!!!!!!!!

I had this at my house in bristol.
DSC00709.jpg

It made its way in to the garage and was pride of place on my garage door.

Hubba hubba miss Atkinson. Nom nom nom.
There was a life size nuts poster of her at a job i was on last week in a gold kini. Was a joy to cable around her, couldn't take my eyes off her box it was the size of my head. ;)....... FIT AS !!!!!

Keeping with the manliness
images

Scott, Got a small system to throw in this morning then a few programming jobs this aft. So not a bad day for me hopefully.
Is there anything going on internally then??

Westy, Gutted you didn't get blown off dude :eyebrows:

Dave, Karl, morning

It's awesome! More fab work in that than any all the work on every Audi on this ****** forum! :laugh:

I don't get.
Am I missing something about theses tyres?

Yes mate.

They are the stickiest, most awesomest road legal slicks in the world. 90% of the performance of an R888 but a third of the price, brilliant wear rate, good in the wet and totally road legal.

They are E marked as road legal tires, but Maxport don't list them as road legal on their website.

Yes Westy, same tires. I LOVE the way they zing along the road haha! As a daily tire, not that the car needs any more police attention seeking ability :laugh:

Thanks for that dave.
I'm even more hungry now. lol

Ahh I get it now.
Not for winter use then? :)

Yeah, I'll run em' daily! When I pick the car up I am picking up Prawns LCR wheels with P-Zero Nero's and I'm not looking forwards to driving them for two weeks and then going to my cheap budgets on the spare wheels. So I'm just going to bang a set of wheels on a credit card.

rb5-f3.jpg

Yes mate.

They are the stickiest, most awesomest road legal slicks in the world. 90% of the performance of an R888 but a third of the price, brilliant wear rate, good in the wet and totally road legal.

They are E marked as road legal tires, but Maxport don't list them as road legal on their website.

Yes Westy, same tires. I LOVE the way they zing along the road haha! As a daily tire, not that the car needs any more police attention seeking ability :laugh:

Good luck with the noise!!!!

I was following Andy on the motorway in Germany and I thought there was a low flying plane somewhere!

Yeah, I'll run em' daily! When I pick the car up I am picking up Prawns LCR wheels with P-Zero Nero's and I'm not looking forwards to driving them for two weeks and then going to my cheap budgets on the spare wheels. So I'm just going to bang a set of wheels on a credit card.

rb5-f3.jpg

They look like they're going to struggle in the wet! Have you driven them in the wet before???

I've not driven them personally in the wet yet, but I'll ask Andy if I can have a go in his Volvo at the weekend when I go home to see what it's like in the wet. Andy drives them daily, and granted he is a hardcore mofo but he hasn't died yet.

And yes, they make such a great noise! As well as sandblasting your arches haha!

Good luck with the noise!!!!

I was following Andy on the motorway in Germany and I thought there was a low flying plane somewhere!

They really that noisy?
I guess it makes sense with all that contact rubber.

They look like they're going to struggle in the wet! Have you driven them in the wet before???
I would not want to trust something that thats slick in the wet. No thank you.

They sound like this, but a much higher pitch -

I hope they are ok, I've just had an email and the 18's are out of stock for two weeks so I've got time to cancel if they are too scary. I'm not sure if I should chicken out of these and go for FS452's on the road and keep these for summer/track on a set of cheap alloys. :readit:

Last edited by a moderator:
They sound like this, but a much higher pitch -

I hope they are ok, I've just had an email and the 18's are out of stock for two weeks so I've got time to cancel if they are too scary. I'm not sure if I should chicken out of these and go for FS452's on the road and keep these for summer/track on a set of cheap alloys. :readit:
i couldnt live with that noise

Last edited by a moderator:
Jardo, looking at the tread pattern I wouldn't want to run those as the winter is coming. The Federals that Prawn has seem to be ok in the wet as he did a lap of the Ring in the wet and the tread pattern can disperse water better, also they're not as noisy.

I bought my Yokos for track days only and wouldn't want to use them every day.

Jardo, looking at the tread pattern I wouldn't want to run those as the winter is coming. The Federals that Prawn has seem to be ok in the wet as he did a lap of the Ring in the wet and the tread pattern can disperse water better, also they're not as noisy.

I bought my Yokos for track days only and wouldn't want to use them every day.
X2 hit a bit of ice with them....:bye: