AH FabricationsEM Tuning
Page 330 of 755 FirstFirst ... 230280320323324325326327328329330331332333334335336337340380430 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,200 of 30182
Like Tree2664Likes

Thread: ASN's Pub

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    Unless it's a 180 I don't care.

Yeah, they fixed it. I'm by no means saying that they are the best cars in the world, or that as a daily driver I wouldn't pick an 8L platform car over one. But I cannot stand people who judge cars on face value and then slag them off left right and center.

This - Audi vs Saxo

Is the thread thats got me going, especially now somebody is trying to compare a Saxo VTS to a PD130 A3?!
    Its the 140. 180 would be nice but i'm happy with this one.
    More importantly the misses is happy with it. Saves from having to buy and run a fecking land rover again. lol

I got a soft sport of them and all ways enjoyed driving them but I feel like a spider in a match box in them.

Don't let it get to you, like all the other owners of BMWs, Mercs and Lexus (many others out there I bet), some owners tend to hate other makes with no sense or reason.

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

2. # ADS
    ADS

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Whats the collective opinion of little french hot hatches? Saxo VTS/106GTI platform cars?

Personally, bloody good cars, super quick and actually pretty reliable and anybody who slags them off hasn't got a clue. Or am I just biased having owned little french cars?
    no i would some it up pretty much the same having a clio
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Need Parts just ask for a quote

LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

come fly with me

Status

Yeah, they fixed it. I'm by no means saying that they are the best cars in the world, or that as a daily driver I wouldn't pick an 8L platform car over one. But I cannot stand people who judge cars on face value and then slag them off left right and center.

This - Audi vs Saxo

Is the thread thats got me going, especially now somebody is trying to compare a Saxo VTS to a PD130 A3?!
    completely agree mate, just read that thread i can see why they were doing ur head in mate
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel
    To be honest, all of the 206 GTI's aren't bad cars. And as you say, they're a non gay looking car for the wife!

Peugeot hot hatches are brilliant, personally I've had loads of hot hatches and most of them French. They've been such good cars, I've never regretted them.

Apart from that little mishap haha!

I had a tidy little 306 -

And my little G61 SVR! -

Oh, and this one which ended badly!

Then I had a load of Saabs which are known for not being friendly on the front tires, especially not with 300bhp haha!

I liked hot hatches SO much I bought THE ONLY Austin Allegro SS left in the world and restored it (lol!) -

I like lairy FWD cars, they just don't like me!

I'd love a Clio Sport, I nearly bought this one (twice!) but chickened out of the finance agreement the first time, then went back a week later to buy it and somebody had bought it 20 mins before I got to the dealers!

Last edited by 16Klappe; 9th September 2011 at 17:04.
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

Status

My Social Networking

To be honest, all of the 206 GTI's aren't bad cars. And as you say, they're a non gay looking car for the wife!

Peugeot hot hatches are brilliant, personally I've had loads of hot hatches and most of them French. They've been such good cars, I've never regretted them.

Oh, and this one!

I'd love a Clio Sport, I nearly bought this one (twice!) but chickened out of the finance agreement the first time, then went back a week later to buy it and somebody had bought it 20 mins before I got to the dealers!

you was in both them cars :o wow, clio's nice silver is just a bit boring in my opinion.
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

come fly with me

Status

Oh, and this one!

Those pics lol, they look lethal

I love hatchbacks..although i was more towards the jap cars like the civics until i got the 8L rather than the frenchies
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Haha amazing. Chat R ftw!!

Whats the collective opinion of little french hot hatches? Saxo VTS/106GTI platform cars?

Personally, bloody good cars, super quick and actually pretty reliable and anybody who slags them off hasn't got a clue. Or am I just biased having owned little french cars?
    Had both Duse and to be totally honest not too bad as things go. Both where STD and went well but expensive to fix. And no match for my rs turbo. God I miss that car

Why anyway

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Jay A3 View Post
    Those pics lol, they look lethal

I love hatchbacks..although i was more towards the jap cars like the civics until i got the 8L rather than the frenchies
    some of the civics are good, good engines i dont like the latest shape thou the older ones are much better, i like the older honda civic jordan but its just an asian car and doesent suite someone like me...

Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Yes Jay, I crashed both those cars and was lucky enough to not get hurt and learn some valuable lessons. Now they are just PERFECT for whoring out on the forums haha

Then never do them.

Status
    I miss my Sierra and BMW

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Oh now I see. Now where did I put that damn rod

Status

My Social Networking

i miss my punto

come fly with me

Status
    some of the civics are good, good engines i dont like the latest shape thou the older ones are much better, i like the older honda civic jordan but its just an asian car and doesent suite someone like me...
    Yeh the civic jordan shape and the the type R EP shape are cool, but the one with the triangle exhausts are not a pretty site IMO
    Doesnt suit ya? lol tint the windows, suits everyone then

Yes Jay, I crashed both those cars and was lucky enough to not get hurt and learn some valuable lessons. Now they are just PERFECT for whoring out on the forums haha
    Haha i like you thinking!
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

Status

My Social Networking

Yeh the civic jordan shape and the the type R EP shape are cool, but the one with the triangle exhausts are not a pretty site IMO
    Doesnt suit ya? lol tint the windows, suits everyone then
    yeah i donnu to me they come across as an asian car round by where i live but then anything with a "honda, toyota, bmw and nissan are ther fav's, yeah the triangle exhausts are gash...
    Last edited by jojo; 9th September 2011 at 19:10.

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by damo.h View Post
    Oh now I see. Now where did I put that damn rod
    Exactly. I'm not even fishing, the guys sifting the egotistical opinions from the truth.

Am I wrong, CAN a PD engine be tuned to 205bhp with a remap and downpipe?

Then never do them.

Status

My Social Networking

Exactly. I'm not even fishing, the guys sifting the egotistical opinions from the truth.

easy.

come fly with me

Status
    yeah i donnu to me they come across as an asian car round by where i live but then anything with a "honda, toyota, bmw and nissan are ther fav's, yeah the triangle exhausts are gash...
    I used to live in Bham, you forgot to mention Mercedes! they drive them a lot too!

The new civics are horrid, they are slower than the previous models. Bigger, slower and ugly-er are my thoughts!
    Last edited by jojo; 9th September 2011 at 19:10.
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

Status

140 or 170?

Status

My Social Networking

I used to live in Bham, you forgot to mention Mercedes! they drive them a lot too!

The new civics are horrid, they are slower than the previous models. Bigger, slower and ugly-er are my thoughts!
    tbh i sat in a type-r latest shape the only thing it has going is the dash tbh its like a 3d speed which is pretty cool

right off home now cya all later xxxx

come fly with me

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    140 or 170?
    Really? I wouldnt have a clue but 205bhp does sound a lot!...Are they sure? lol
    <Jay A3 build thread>

241bhp K03s - R Tech

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

140 or 170?
    Not even a new PD, an old 130?

I know a new PD170 (like out of a Leon FR) will map to 200bhp but I thought an older 130's turbo was toast by 185bhp?

Then never do them.

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    i like french hot hatches, but pretty much only renaults. love clio sports and megane sports. (my dad works for renault so i've been in them)
    i dont feel safe in the 106/saxo type cars, they are too small, and just feel, dangerous, but not in a good way.

Status
    Really? I wouldnt have a clue but 205bhp does sound a lot!...Are they sure? lol
    Not even a new PD, an old 130?

I know a new PD170 (like out of a Leon FR) will map to 200bhp but I thought an older 130's turbo was toast by 185bhp?
    I've read that 140 will go up and around the 170 mark.
    My mates 140PD skoda did.
    Not sure bout the 170s but looking at the gain on a 140 with a map, then its reasonable to think that a 170 would go to 200

TFSI Hybrid

Status

This - Audi vs Saxo

Everybody in the pub dont get involved......we may be seen to be fishing....sad but true...

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    i like french hot hatches, but pretty much only renaults. love clio sports and megane sports. (my dad works for renault so i've been in them)
    i dont feel safe in the 106/saxo type cars, they are too small, and just feel, dangerous, but not in a good way.
    I would have a stack in one any day of the week. Early 205's have amazing crumple zones. I'll dig some pics out but may take a while as they are in paper form. But they take a 80mph 20tone hit very well indeed

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Everybody in the pub dont get involved......we may be seen to be fishing....sad but true...
    Ooop's!!

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

I would have a stack in one any day of the week. Early 205's have amazing crumple zones. I'll dig some pics out but may take a while as they are in paper form. But they take a 80mph 20tone hit very well indeed
    How do you know about my crash?!

Then never do them.

Status
    Klappey, details. what happened?
    Last edited by quattrojames; 9th September 2011 at 21:29.

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Klappey, details. what happened?
    Have you ever noticed the missing curb stone on the left hand side pedestrian island on the Britannia roundabout if you went down outland road (past argyle) and up into stoke?

Thats what happened.
    Last edited by quattrojames; 9th September 2011 at 21:30.

Then never do them.

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Does anybody know if they brought out a corsa b convertable?

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Yes they did, only made 100.

Then never do them.

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    oh dear

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

oh dear
    "corsa B VS audi" thread?

Then never do them.

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    took a pic of one in sainsburys car park i thought it was a pikey hacksaw job...

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    "corsa B VS audi" thread?
    Behave,,,,

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    How do you know about my crash?!

Haha ouchi!! Na I hit a school bus in a flat spin doing 80 spun onto the other carriage way and got hit by a mohhosiv coach and a rover 600. Walked out with nothing but a scratch lol.

Sound like he drinks cider. Lots!!

I reckon jardo could make one easy enough haha
    Last edited by quattrojames; 9th September 2011 at 21:31.

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    oh dear
    How you doing Karl, tie bars with you next week, i will throw a heatsheild in for your patience,,,,

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Haha ouchi!! Na I hit a school bus in a flat spin doing 80 spun onto the other carriage way and got hit by a mohho
    Gnarly as!

How cools this, I had no cuts or scrapes or anything just the usual bruising.

Oh, and "GTI" STAMPED on my forehead where I head butted the steering wheel. My boss thought I was pulling his leg because it was the week before christmas and thought I wanted time off. When I came back to work with GTI raised a good 5mm out of my forehead he literally pissed himself.

Then never do them.

TFSI Hybrid

Status
    Said corsa..... ive never seen a convertable one before but it looked well wrong...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Doesn't sound like you to be so cautious Dave!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400