ASN's Pub

damo

filnally done your poster thingy, sorry it took so long dude

TotalVinylSolutions.jpg

I only just got into the iphone 4 technology...someone just told me that there is voice command on the hands free kit thing. Oh you should have seen the impressed look on my face haha

damo

filnally done your poster thingy, sorry it took so long dude

TotalVinylSolutions.jpg

I only just got into the iphone 4 technology...someone just told me that there is voice command on the hands free kit thing. Oh you should have seen the impressed look on my face haha

:wub: legend dude!! Could you ping me that over pweeaaase.

Voice commands been on most phones since the late 90's lol

Dave break it. Stuff is then free sonmore enjoyable, like £60 worth of tomtom HD
:thumbsup:

Afternoon all.
Jay i love the number plate on damo car.

Me too, but I fear I may love Jay too ;)

How you this afternoon ??[/QUOTE

So much man love in this pub, lol.
Im not too bad Damo, just heading home, really tired.

:wub: legend dude!! Could you ping me that over pweeaaase.

Voice commands been on most phones since the late 90's lol

I have emailed you it mate, I guess i must be well behind the times... I was happy just ringing and texting!

Afternoon all.
Jay i love the number plate on damo car.

Hi Sandra, Thanks!
How was the Doctors?

I have emailed you it mate, I guess i must be well behind the times... I was happy just ringing and texting!

Hi Sandra, Thanks!
How was the Doctors?

Hi jay, dr was fine, just me thats feeling a bit rough. Looking forward to the weekend, hope to furniture shop with my son, oh and clothes shopping as well, lol. Sunday is F1 so cant wait for that. I be fine in a while when i get settled down with a bluray.

Hello sandra.

i'm so bored, i want to go home and erm...play computer games.

Lol. Thats an idea, i could go online to steam and play either F1 2011 or counter strike or maybe even left4dead2. What you got planned for your weekend? You nearly finished now Scott.

Lol. Thats an idea, i could go online to steam and play either F1 2011 or counter strike or maybe even left4dead2. What you got planned for your weekend? You nearly finished now Scott.

Oh i will most likely give counter strike a special appearance

Currently rolling Into a major stack on the m60. Hope no one died. But it's fooking uP my afternoon and early finish :banghead:

Bye scott, have good weekend.
Damo, hope you get home soon.

Byes Scott/ dave. I'm currently scouting for carnage !

Everyone getting to go home early today!? So not fair im here till 6 no matter what...
Damo drive safely otherwise u wont need to look for carnage no more

Not moved for ages. No aircon and it's now 22deg

Booooo ****** inconsiderate drivers

Whats the collective opinion of little french hot hatches? Saxo VTS/106GTI platform cars?

Personally, ****** good cars, super quick and actually pretty reliable and anybody who slags them off hasn't got a clue. Or am I just biased having owned little french cars?

Whats the collective opinion of little french hot hatches? Saxo VTS/106GTI platform cars?

Personally, ****** good cars, super quick and actually pretty reliable and anybody who slags them off hasn't got a clue. Or am I just biased having owned little french cars?

Good cars mate, I've never driven one and know they are good cars! They are also made out of paper too = pretty darn quick out the box!! :racer:

The last VTS i was in, really fast nippy car, but the electrics were awful. ****** thing would never start and the dials never worked properly. IMo opinion i wouldnt have one if i had a choice...maybe they are hit and miss

The last VTS i was in, really fast nippy car, but the electrics were awful. ****** thing would never start and the dials never worked properly. IMo opinion i wouldnt have one if i had a choice...maybe they are hit and miss

Haha, the early ones with 3 pin ECU's are SUPER bad for electrics!

It just grinds my gears when people look down their nose at hot hatches and get on their high horse about them. I guess I'm from a generation where a lairy FWD hot hatch is what I like.

Haha, the early ones with 3 pin ECU's are SUPER bad for electrics!

It just grinds my gears when people look down their nose at hot hatches and get on their high horse about them. I guess I'm from a generation where a lairy FWD hot hatch is what I like.

Ok so they solved the electrics in the later models, i like the car for speed and handling...if they solved the electric i could be swayed. (although my heart belongs to audi right now....)

Pile of utter french poo.

I'm off to the shops in my 206 GTI. BRB.

Pile of utter french poo.

I'm off to the shops in my 206 GTI. BRB.

Unless it's a 180 I don't care.

Yeah, they fixed it. I'm by no means saying that they are the best cars in the world, or that as a daily driver I wouldn't pick an 8L platform car over one. But I cannot stand people who judge cars on face value and then slag them off left right and center.

This - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/129414-audi-vs-saxo.html#post1361782

Is the thread thats got me going, especially now somebody is trying to compare a Saxo VTS to a PD130 A3?!