ASN's Pub

Oh my...

294077_10150305283007259_90463427258_7834314_955652685_n.jpg

lol, get yourself away for some relaxation. Suns great but too hot in the car lol.

Was a great day, they certainly know how to have a good time.

Thanks Sarah, i like the sunshine and the heat, i may go away for xmas this yesr.

Damn it Damo just put me in the loop :hubbahubba:

Weather is dark and cloudy but dry. My weekend will consist of a lot of sex as I haven't seen my gf for 2 weeks and also a lot of sleep. I'm off to the Emirates Stadium tomorrow to see Arsenal V Swansea then few beers, more sex and more sleep. Sounds like a cracking weekend ;)

How about you?

I think im going furniture shopping with my son Kenny for stuff for him moving into his flat. Will fit in some clothes shopping and hmv as well. We will probably be out at least all day Saturday and maybe some of sunday after i have watched F1.

I think im going furniture shopping with my son Kenny for stuff for him moving into his flat. Will fit in some clothes shopping and hmv as well. We will probably be out at least all day Saturday and maybe some of sunday after i have watched F1.

Is the F1 on too? Great, my weekend just got better. I might fire up the practice sessions today too ;)

None of the apple OS has flash. I tried to install a Jailbreak app that enabled it and it screwed my phone.
I know how crap is that!! Are they planning it on the 5??

Lets hope it is Sandra or things will carry on from yesterday.

Hows you today anyway?

:salute:

Damn it Damo just put me in the loop :hubbahubba:

Weather is dark and cloudy but dry. My weekend will consist of a lot of sex as I haven't seen my gf for 2 weeks and also a lot of sleep. I'm off to the Emirates Stadium tomorrow to see Arsenal V Swansea then few beers, more sex and more sleep. Sounds like a cracking weekend ;)

How about you?
Remove the round thing and that sounds like an ace weekend. We used to have 'naked Sunday's' before Noah came along :(
Loads of munchies, a pile of dvd's, blinds down, fire on, Wang swinging, kitty out, was awesome but no more unfortunately... Don't have kids they ruin Yr life lol.

Sandra dont worry, you don't want the PM ;)

Morning welly, hope your good.
Guys will catch you all later i got Dr appointment in 10 minutes.
Hope you all have a nice lunch
Laters.

Hi Welly, long time bud. How's work going?

Yes mate, too long. Trying to keep up with my ridiculous workload, do the house as well, doesn't leave me much time...

Work is good, it's nice to be busy to be fair. People seem to be dipping into their pockets again which is a bonus.

House is coming along as well, kitchen and bathroom going in Monday, well and some more of next week.

I've finished the kitchen apart from grouting the tiles which will be finished tonight so it's all ready for the gear to be fitted. Got to paint the bathroom this weekend ready for all that lot to go in as well....

It's all go.

Morning Welly, I need your advice on a few go faster mods!

Also, any ideas when the next badger 5 RR day is going to be?

Morning all.

Have I missed something major ?

Working at home today but only just got on, as I had an issue with performance on my link to the office - so that had to take priority.

Waiting on an email from the office to say that my S2 has arrived from Orange so that I can pop in and pick it up.

Hope everyone is OK, overcast down here but no rain - unlike the weekend looking at the forcast.

Paul

No, but I can ask when I pop up at the weekend.

Would be rad to do another one :)

I need to ask you about AGU upgrades, looking at a CR KO3s hybrid, I've already got K03s turbo, THS Performance Exhaust Manifold, Turborevs front mount intercooler kit,Forge 007p,Forge DV relocation kit, Forge Turbo intake pipe, R-Tech Custom stage 2 remap (230bhp), Custom catch tank, VR6 clutch and G60 flywheel.

Saab red top injectors and a VR6 MAF followed by mapping is all I'm going to need for 270/280bhp safely isn't it?

Welly, Reesy and a few of the boys have been going round the 8P section on a major windup, posting threads to try and catch people out AKA trolling. I think Reesey was sailing close to the wind anyway and was then banned for a week :)

Would be rad to do another one :)

I need to ask you about AGU upgrades, looking at a CR KO3s hybrid, I've already got K03s turbo, THS Performance Exhaust Manifold, Turborevs front mount intercooler kit,Forge 007p,Forge DV relocation kit, Forge Turbo intake pipe, R-Tech Custom stage 2 remap (230bhp), Custom catch tank, VR6 clutch and G60 flywheel.

Saab red top injectors and a VR6 MAF followed by mapping is all I'm going to need for 270/280bhp safely isn't it?

Yes mate, pretty much spot on to be fair.

You will see better power from a K03/04 hybrid than you will from a K04 because of the manifold being better on the K03. Get the stock OEM manifold ported for better flow (Bill does them) before fitting.

Welly, Reesy and a few of the boys have been going round the 8P section on a major windup, posting threads to try and catch people out AKA trolling. I think Reesey was sailing close to the wind anyway and was then banned for a week :)

Ignore my last post, thanks dude.

Yes mate, pretty much spot on to be fair.

You will see better power from a K03/04 hybrid than you will from a K04 because of the manifold being better on the K03. Get the stock OEM manifold ported for better flow (Bill does them) before fitting.

Sweet, best get them ordered then haha!

Do you mean inlet yeah?

'fraid so mate. Serg V at his finest. No reason, just a straight lock. Again, we blame Reesy (or I do) :moa:

Fear not though, Scott created a Vag-box on the internets to allow us all to share pics etc. Members only club and all that!

'fraid so mate. Serg V at his finest. No reason, just a straight lock. Again, we blame Reesy (or I do) :moa:

Fear not though, Scott created a Vag-box on the internets to allow us all to share pics etc. Members only club and all that!

+1 all reese's fault :)