ASN's Pub

Please tell me you aren't going 8P, I think i'll go a4 after the 8L, as owning anything other then a 1.6tdi 8P turns you into a ****er (see solly, you're an honorary 8L'er)

i want something i can mod tbh so ill prob look about a 53/54 plate or so...so what ever that is but im notr to sure ive got the rest of the year to think :) might go back to renault :ninja:
erm and what is that suppost to mean

Please tell me you aren't going 8P, I think i'll go a4 after the 8L, as owning anything other then a 1.6tdi 8P turns you into a ****er (see solly, you're an honorary 8L'er)

Come on Reesy and Co time to stop the 8P hate. All the models will have folk with opinions some good, some bad, dont bunch us all up as the same. Lets all play nicely together now

Last edited:
troll
9013 up, 582 down
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

gallery_2408_106_34481.jpg

lol i swear i get bullied so much on here :(:huh:
Shut up you girl and give me Yr dinner money ;)

You and me both mate.
You for your hand bag and school girls.
Me for my diesel, autobox and picnic blanket.

That's cos you have a picnic blanket in the boot of Yr burgundy estate ;)

I hope your talking about him!

Saying other peoples car want to be something they aren't, then having 1.6 + sport in the same sentence!

Not you bro! The tool with the 1.6

I cant be *****. It was quite funny to start with but now it's like every thread in the 8P section is like the pub ;)
But You have so much knowledge and an 8l you chavi peasant haha

That's cos you have a picnic blanket in the boot of Yr burgundy estate ;)

Not you bro! The tool with the 1.6

But You have so much knowledge and an 8l you chavi peasant haha

Nothing but sense from this man!
P.S. you know you've got to start that thread as man dissed you, and you can't have that.

I'm off home to spider-man the misses before food.

Be rude not too really! I've just finished laughing about your last post about the special olympics. Too many images.