ASN's Pub

Thank for the PM Sandra, fingers crossed!!! :)

Currently at home watching Jeremy Kyle, looking at seats and wheels on ebay and trying to relax as much as I can before one of the most important job interviews of my life!

Not sure if I want to pay the extra for nice Recaro's, or a bit more for nice wheels. :readit:

wrong section you girl try the 8p heheh

Yo you crazy mo fo still alive then ;) you finished that house yet? Hows the smashing goin?

Morning Sandra , Paul, Scott, Chris, sol, erm....... Should of just said all eh ;)

Jardo, just be yourself and the interview will go well.

this must be the worst body kit ive eveer seen and ruined a perfect car

large23.jpg

Damo.....Bab mate, absolutely bab! Don't think any pasties have been smashed since the last update a few weeks back. "i've got heartburn", "I'm tired", "I feel sick"...blah blah blah and all that shiz. Damn women.

Not finished the decorating, our bedroom is done, but we are on with the spare room and hall/landing/ stairs now. I decided to rip a wall down in the bedroom, so that's gonna increase time for things, lol. The plaster was literally falling off, so ripped it all down and will plaster board it and get it all skimmed. Will be far better in the long run.

How's you doing mate? Smashing much pasty? (That's all we care about really...if we're not getting it ourselves, we at least hope our internet friends are banging away their missus')

1. It's diesel, so don't bother
2. Failing that, I'd imagine it'll be a 140

yeah but diesel = mpg = more money = girls = gash = sex = happy
+ 140 bhp = saxo/106 beating which is what i want no a measly 104 :(

Thank for the PM Sandra, fingers crossed!!! :)

Currently at home watching Jeremy Kyle, looking at seats and wheels on ebay and trying to relax as much as I can before one of the most important job interviews of my life!

Not sure if I want to pay the extra for nice Recaro's, or a bit more for nice wheels. :readit:

good luck mate :)

Solly sell the lip gloss mobile, by an 8l s3 and have tons of wonga left over for beer and women....

lmfao *****

I know, for FACT that a Saxo VTR will totally smoke a PD130 A3 in every aspect.

Don't underestimate the little froggy boxes, you seen this video?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but diesel = mpg = more money = girls = gash = sex = happy
+ 140 bhp = saxo/106 beating which is what i want no a measly 104 :(
Diesel = good for environement = tree hugging birds = hairy snatches = furballs
s3 = shallow chicks = hot chicks = gash = very happy
cant see it whats it called ill look on my phone? yeah know but still lol i have no chance what so ever in my 1.6 derv...
Why run the risk in a 140, if you have to get a derv, because you're a tight ****, get a 170 quattro s-line (it'll look like an s3 anyway)

what bhp is a audi a3 2.0 BKD 2005 8p? and it says sport is that the trim?
Sport is the trim level and a std BKD is 140BHP chipped about 180-185BHP but almost 300lb.ft of torque (talk is you are Top Gear)

Paul

cant see it whats it called ill look on my phone? yeah know but still lol i have no chance what so ever in my 1.6 derv...

It's nuts mate, it's a 106 on TB's with the lary'est cams in the world ever with a fully sequential box, fully stripped and caged. Yeah it's being driven by a **** on a public road, but what a machine.

These are for your viewing pleasure -

1-6+copy.jpg

1028584472_mk2bf-o.jpg

5633514689_bff35d010d_o.jpg

3674090025_41d083f49b_o.jpg

dream-car-920-81.jpg

4429803441_c9c496e8cf_b.jpg

MORNING ALL!!!

the weather here is well nice roof down BAM! :)

scott i was on the duel carrdige way in the right lane and a car in hte left lane cut infront of the car in front of me and the ka ( car in front) went straight into the back of it i had to go acrross both lanes and up the grass verge :( to dodge everything

WOW.
sounds like incident on the M5..............No wait, I went across both lines and in to the verge cause I lost control. :(
200270_5207376570_677011570_89166_7681_n.jpg

At least you and the car is ok mate.

I'm off to the dentist soon and then back to work for a return to work interview and something to do with a bereavement person. Not sure what, I might have read the email wrong. lol

Morning Sandra! And Paul...don't be a wimp. :p Cycling with a snow foam lance and 4l of liquid would be entertaining if nothing else.
Plus backpack with laptop etc required for work and I haven't got any sisy carriers on my hybrid bike - so fairly impossible me thinks.

Diesel = good for environement = tree hugging birds = hairy snatches = furballs
s3 = shallow chicks = hot chicks = gash = very happy

Why run the risk in a 140, if you have to get a derv, because you're a tight ****, get a 170 quattro s-line (it'll look like an s3 anyway)

hahaha thanks for that :), no i was only wondering what they wer i want a petrol anyway i miss the noise, my clio i used to love driving it this audi is nice but its toooo quiet...
Sport is the trim level and a std BKD is 140BHP chipped about 180-185BHP but almost 300lb.ft of torque (talk is you are Top Gear)

Paul

ahh sound cheers paul :)
It's nuts mate, it's a 106 on TB's with the lary'est cams in the world ever with a fully sequential box, fully stripped and caged. Yeah it's being driven by a **** on a public road, but what a machine.

These are for your viewing pleasure -

dream-car-920-81.jpg

that pic is fuccking wicked :)

I agree, panniers are gay! I bung all my stuff in my rucksack and away I go. I also refuse to use mud guards, they make a bike look like a grandad machine. If it's wet I just wear waterproofs.

WOW.
sounds like incident on the M5..............No wait, I went across both lines and in to the verge cause I lost control. :(
200270_5207376570_677011570_89166_7681_n.jpg

At least you and the car is ok mate.

I'm off to the dentist soon and then back to work for a return to work interview and something to do with a bereavement person. Not sure what, I might have read the email wrong. lol

**** me that was lucky :eek: was you alright from it ? did u just spin out?

Nice images Klappe.
I might give my car a good going over this weekend and get out with the F70 and get some old school film images on the go for fun. :)

Solly, Diesel for the win. don't pay any attention to Reesy.
Get a Nice 140 A4 Avant and chip.
Get the S-Line. :)

**** me that was lucky :eek: was you alright from it ? did u just spin out?

A bicycle fell off the roof of a volvo in to the fast lane.
the 2 BMWs in front just missed it, I clipped it and spun out during rush hour on the way to brum. :(
Chipped the alloys, sills and door. I was fine.
No idea how I missed the cars and not go in to the bush.
My nice black leather seats was brown and stunk of **** for weeks.

Morning all. Been hunting throught the pro Nurburgring pics this morning hunting for my car. Found 1 pic that I've ordered. I'll upload it when it arrives.

In the mean time here's one for Damo:

091129fe.jpg

Nice images Klappe.
I might give my car a good going over this weekend and get out with the F70 and get some old school film images on the go for fun. :)

Solly, Diesel for the win. don't pay any attention to Reesy.
Get a Nice 140 A4 Avant and chip.
Get the S-Line. :)

i think an a4 avant will be far to big for me lol, a3 5 door looks big enough let alone a massive boot, yeah i really dunno waht to do :( im getting to excited early i cant get a new car til ljune the 13th which is miles away... :(

A bicycle fell off the roof of a volvo in to the fast lane.
the 2 BMWs in front just missed it, I clipped it and spun out during rush hour on the way to brum. :(
Chipped the alloys, sills and door. I was fine.
No idea how I missed the cars and not go in to the bush.
My nice black leather seats was brown and stunk of **** for weeks.

wow F*ck thats bad i would prob s*it my self as well tbh lol

Damo.....Bab mate, absolutely bab! Don't think any pasties have been smashed since the last update a few weeks back. "i've got heartburn", "I'm tired", "I feel sick"...blah blah blah and all that shiz. Damn women.

Not finished the decorating, our bedroom is done, but we are on with the spare room and hall/landing/ stairs now. I decided to rip a wall down in the bedroom, so that's gonna increase time for things, lol. The plaster was literally falling off, so ripped it all down and will plaster board it and get it all skimmed. Will be far better in the long run.

How's you doing mate? Smashing much pasty? (That's all we care about really...if we're not getting it ourselves, we at least hope our internet friends are banging away their missus')

Ah you know just the usual 5 or so times a week:whistle2:
Trying to get it back to 7+ but work load and kids keep seeing that off lol. One day!
That's the problem I have at our house I'll start a job then that leads to another then another then, you know what I mean lol, re sealed the shower at the weekend what a dog **** job that is I hate it! Took ages to get the old stuff out, then a quick steam clean and new seal.
On a plus I have lovely soft hands :lmfao:

Klappe,

Whats this meet then mate?
Details?
I'll see what i'm up to.
I should be free in the afternoon.

The meet is something I've organized on SWDubs, it's mainly Mk1/Mk2/Mk3's however the more the merrier. I've organised meets before back home but this is the first one I've done down here so it might be a little bit trail and error.

My plan was meet up at the car park across the road from The Rock (where the actual rock is) have a look at some cars then stroll across the road for some chips and a pint. So far there are 20 people confirmed, but personally I'm expecting 5 to 10 people to actually turn up haha! It should be a laugh, and an excuse to get out the house if you fancy it?

Morning all. Been hunting throught the pro Nurburgring pics this morning hunting for my car. Found 1 pic that I've ordered. I'll upload it when it arrives.

In the mean time here's one for Damo:

091129fe.jpg

Now thats a nice decal, speaks quality ;)

The meet is something I've organized on SWDubs, it's mainly Mk1/Mk2/Mk3's however the more the merrier. I've organised meets before back home but this is the first one I've done down here so it might be a little bit trail and error.

My plan was meet up at the car park across the road from The Rock (where the actual rock is) have a look at some cars then stroll across the road for some chips and a pint. So far there are 20 people confirmed, but personally I'm expecting 5 to 10 people to actually turn up haha! It should be a laugh, and an excuse to get out the house if you fancy it?

Got some bits to sort out in the day but once thats all done I'll take a stroll up.
Would a Audi Avant Diesel be welcome with all them dubs? :)

EDIT:=- If you're after more people, could all ways put it in the meeting section of this forum?

Dentist. BRB.

Last edited:
Just park it over the rd Scott and say it must be some old dog walkers :lmfao: but whatever you do don't get Yr picnic blanket out! They'll tear you apart hehe

Pub is fairly quiet this morning, think i will just have a coffee break, and have a facebook catch up.

Just park it over the rd Scott and say it must be some old dog walkers :lmfao: but whatever you do don't get Yr picnic blanket out! They'll tear you apart hehe

Sorry guys not stopping for fish and chips, I've bought sandwiches and a flask! :lmfao:

Here you go folks. I haven't recieved the hi res version yet but thought I'd post up the preview image:

IMG_7822.jpg

Who's the old guy in the shades driving it mate?

I joke, car looks good and track looks nice and clear

W3sty, im liking the sunglasses, car not bad either, lol.