ASN's Pub

I am off to look in hmv for some old music. I ont even remember the name of the group, lol.

Time for a sat nav Solly.

i know :(

Isn't that built in to your hair dressers car? For if you decide to go mobile?

lmfao you cnut haha ;)
Dude you seriously need to look at a map lol. If you stay on the M25 you'll be going round in circles ;)

i ment M5! oppps
Yup.

If you get on the M25, then you gone wrong big time.

M5 south for bristol is what you need.

i ment M5 i jsut stay on the M5 the whole way so where am i suppost to be meeting you :s is my question... ?:)

i ment M5 i jsut stay on the M5 the whole way so where am i suppost to be meeting you :s is my question... ?:)

It depends on the routes that other people are taking.
I'll be staying in bristol city centre, so i'll take the A420 in to Castle comb.
you can go M5 on to the M4 and then take J18 towards bath and cut off across country towards combe but i'm not 100% sure of that route as i've not done it for years.

There is a great layby just off J18 for meeting people.

It depends on the routes that other people are taking.
I'll be staying in bristol city centre, so i'll take the A420 in to Castle comb.
you can go M5 on to the M4 and then take J18 towards bath and cut off across country towards combe but i'm not 100% sure of that route as i've not done it for years.

There is a great layby just off J18 for meeting people.

ah so your leaving early and staying there? or yeah well if you jsut tell me where to meet at layby or what ever it is and ill sat nav it and just drive there :)

ah so your leaving early and staying there? or yeah well if you jsut tell me where to meet at layby or what ever it is and ill sat nav it and just drive there :)
we'll sort something out closer to the time and arrange a good route and place to meet up.

Is there no camping club at Combe?

I've looked but can't find any thing.
just something from a ford club.

Maybe they heard about our reputation!?

haha not mine im a good boy

we'll sort something out closer to the time and arrange a good route and place to meet up.

I've looked but can't find any thing.
just something from a ford club.

okay mate im not best with directions as it is so yeah sound sort somthing out closer to date :D

Hi paul, no, not any better, till choked and no voice. Finished antibiotics but to get another course to start tomorrow.

Blimby thats lasted ages, you are taking your tablets arnt you? :eek:

My mate and his GF iare jumping in my car, we just going stop in the hotel and get ******...before going to CC
Drunken weekend followed by some "pasty" then ADI the following morning! Sounds like a plan to me!

Are any of you going to top gear show in november in birmingham?

My mate and his GF iare jumping in my car, we just going stop in the hotel and get ******...before going to CC
Drunken weekend followed by some "pasty" then ADI the following morning! Sounds like a plan to me!

ahh so are you leaving friday night then? and leaving the hotel sat morning? see that sounds loads better i dunno what to do can i fit in your boot?