ASN's Pub

A crate of that stuff is cheap but I'm a bit limited for space due to 4 fecking wheels in the back of my car.

A bottle between each spoke? :)

My mate use to bring me back a crate every time he went but he's since moved away :(

heaven.jpg

memories.

Yep, no more beer till tomorrow night. Supping Bitburger while boasting about beating a Porka GT3 RS round the ring :whistle2:

Lets hope you wont be crying into Yr lemonade stuck in a lay-by.

Did tam get his temp sorted.

Lets hope you wont be crying into Yr lemonade stuck in a lay-by.

Did tam get his temp sorted.

That is my worse nightmare :(

HE drove to Audi to pickup a £40 temp sender and the problem has cleared so he turned around and saved himself £40. We're going to do a VCDS scan in a bit in the work carpark to see if any codes are there.

yeah :) same reason i would want one :). i dont know the way to ADI as it is i dont even know where it is :S

Ive never been so...im killing two birds with one stone.
Booked a hotel near by so making a little evening of it with the missus then a short drive in the morning!

Ive never been so...im killing two birds with one stone.
Booked a hotel near by so making a little evening of it with the missus then a short drive in the morning!

:thumbsup:good idea why didnt i think of that where are you staying? just google mapped it its 70 miles away from me

:thumbsup:good idea why didnt i think of that where are you staying? just google mapped it its 70 miles away from me

Don't do it mate, and we'll convoy on the morning of it..I'm assuming you go M25, M4?

whats gala? the only "gala" i know is "gala bingo" and if its that im deffo there ;)

There is some sort of evening gala 'A poncy evening meal thing', I don't think it's bingo though mate, so no old birds 'cheese toasties' for you

im staying in chippenham for the night, i would love to convoy too! minimising stone chips lol

M25 then M4 for me, about 2hr drive

yeah that would be wicked well this is the way itll take me

map.jpg

******, I've read Jay's post and assumed it's you.. I come from the South East so we won't be convoying :3sadwalk: , but I'm sure once Gaymo ha finished in his local school, he'll be on to tell you where abouts 'oop North, he's coming from

Solly, you'll be M4 as well and about J18 or J19 I think.

Its castle Combe is the main site.
Cable Combe race track.

I'm staying with family on the night before I guess I could meet up with some of for a couple of beers before.

im staying in chippenham for the night, i would love to convoy too! minimising stone chips lol

M25 then M4 for me, about 2hr drive

If you are staying the night before, I won't be able to convoy, I'm just going to do the miles in the morning.. And I would have meant a quick convoy anyway, **** the stone chips. I'm going to be leaving mine around 7, an I hope to have done the 140 miles and be arriving at combe by 9

If you are staying the night before, I won't be able to convoy, I'm just going to do the miles in the morning.. And I would have meant a quick convoy anyway, **** the stone chips. I'm going to be leaving mine around 7, an I hope to have done the 140 miles and be arriving at combe by 9

lol if i wasnt stopping the night i would convoy Reesy..
My excuse is i would only slow you down mate!