AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Page 277 of 755 FirstFirst ... 177227267270271272273274275276277278279280281282283284287327377 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,080 of 30196
Like Tree2667Likes

Thread: ASN's Pub

  1. #11041
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by central garage View Post
    hey guys im a tech in ohio im having a bit of a problem with an a6 quatro 2001. long story short customer tried doing his own rear brakes and put washers behind the rotor to space it out. then he threw old stuff away. so we get the car and we cannot find any rotors that fit this car. we tried multiple aftermarket and even dealer with vin. everything either to deep or to shallow and hits the caliper brackets. just wondering if anyone else has ran into this and any suggestions. thanks
    Have you thought about posting it in the A6 section?


  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #11042
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by central garage View Post
    hey guys im a tech in ohio im having a bit of a problem with an a6 quatro 2001. long story short customer tried doing his own rear brakes and put washers behind the rotor to space it out. then he threw old stuff away. so we get the car and we cannot find any rotors that fit this car. we tried multiple aftermarket and even dealer with vin. everything either to deep or to shallow and hits the caliper brackets. just wondering if anyone else has ran into this and any suggestions. thanks
    Welcome matey.

    You want to post this in the A6 section of the forum as they will have more knowledge the that particular chassis. We're all a bit dumb in her and just talk a load of old rubbish
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  4. #11043
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    ah i see ok, oh right its like that is it thats a bit harsh, i just want more speed
    No it's not like that at all mate, it just depends whether you like speed or gadgets, unless you can afford both?


  5. #11044
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    No it's not like that at all mate, it just depends whether you like speed or gadgets, unless you can afford both?
    oh few because i actually got upset then, well i like both but? i've been looking at a seat leon cupra r 225 (BAM) thats for sale by me for £5k 55 plate 60k on the clock in graphite grey looks wicked so tempted but then i like the audi interior to much
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  6. #11045
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    oh few because i actually got upset then, well i like both but? i've been looking at a seat leon cupra r 225 (BAM) thats for sale by me for £5k 55 plate 60k on the clock in graphite grey looks wicked so tempted but then i like the audi interior to much
    That's cheap for what it is mate, but obviously I'm going to say that mine is better value as it has 4 rings!


  7. #11046
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    That's cheap for what it is mate, but obviously I'm going to say that mine is better value as it has 4 rings!
    It's all about the Quattro baby
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  8. #11047
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    That's cheap for what it is mate, but obviously I'm going to say that mine is better value as it has 4 rings!
    yeah well thats the thing its cheap for the amount of kit you get, i mean an audi with the samer sorta stuff looking at liek 6-7k easy , what is yours 4wd? and what bhp is it . yeh ever since ive had my audi i never want to go bk to my clio
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  9. #11048
    Jay A3's Avatar
    come fly with me

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Greenhithe, Kent
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    yeah well thats the thing its cheap for the amount of kit you get, i mean an audi with the samer sorta stuff looking at liek 6-7k easy , what is yours 4wd? and what bhp is it . yeh ever since ive had my audi i never want to go bk to my clio
    I know what you mean, you get too used to what audi offer... I was a jap car fan through n through (i'll keep that quiet) i like the performance, but the comfort it has to be audi
    <Jay A3 build thread>



    241bhp K03s - R Tech

  10. #11049
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay A3 View Post
    I know what you mean, you get too used to what audi offer... I was a jap car fan through n through (i'll keep that quiet) i like the performance, but the comfort it has to be audi
    well thats what i mean, i know i cant compare the two but my sister past her test the other day and liked this corsa, so i had to go collect it and check it over and what not. but anyway i was test driving it and i was like the mirror's rattling there a strange noise coming from the wipers and sun roof... blah blah, and he was like i cant hear anything and my sister/mom was the same... the steering was dreadfull gearbox was horid and the clutch, i dont think i could ever go back to a car like that :o, got bk in the audi and it was heaven!
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  11. #11050
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Is that a company car solly?

  12. #11051
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Nah not bumble, I know it's going to be more to run but I spend enough on the s3 I can't see it being more than that

    this is the rs from pistonheads that im feeling, quite a bit of work done, ill take the 466 bhp with a pinch of salt I think but thats good work done never the less. Audi : BLACK RS4 B5 2001 - 466BHP MRC Tuned some of the rs4 at inters were crazy fast om nom nom

    I'm not going anywhere though, ASN for life!
    Nice replacement Dane, so what's happening with your new Tarmac rims then? lol



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  13. #11052
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    yeah well thats the thing its cheap for the amount of kit you get, i mean an audi with the samer sorta stuff looking at liek 6-7k easy , what is yours 4wd? and what bhp is it . yeh ever since ive had my audi i never want to go bk to my clio
    Yes mate it's 4wd, and its about 215 - 220bhp


  14. #11053
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Yes mate it's 4wd, and its about 215 - 220bhp
    Is that all!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  15. #11054
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by W3STY View Post
    Is that all!
    It'll do 70mph, and that's all you need, as that is the legal limit in Britain.

    (It'll do, and has done in my hands, twice that[Private roads, of course!])


  16. #11055
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    It'll do 70mph, and that's all you need, as that is the legal limit in Britain.

    (It'll do, and has done in my hands, twice that[Private roads, of course!])
    Very sensible.

    Good job you're not coming to Germany though as we'd leave you behind on the autobahns mohahahahaha!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  17. #11056
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Is that a company car solly?
    No mate it's not I wish it was, erm my grandad left me some money behind so I thought id buy a new car, but as me being a kid I didn't really think it through properly and rushed into buying a brand new audi :s, so I dun o what too do now lol as I've prob lost a fair old chunk already
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  18. #11057
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Yes mate it's 4wd, and its about 215 - 220bhp
    I thought the 4wd s3's where 260 bhp and 2wd ones 225?
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  19. #11058
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Morning all. Worse nights sleep ever last night, feel so tired today!

    Solly, wtf do you mean a 2wd S3?! Are you trying to fish
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  20. #11059
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    What so all s3's are 4wd drive 1.8t? The 8l's and 8p's?? What bhp are they then and is tree dofrent choices it's only cus seat use the same engine in the leon cuprammonium and they do a 180bhp, 210bhp and 225bhp? So wonders if it was any dofrent with the s3 1.8t?
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  21. #11060
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I thought the 4wd s3's where 260 bhp and 2wd ones 225?
    Quote Originally Posted by W3STY View Post
    Morning all. Worse nights sleep ever last night, feel so tired today!

    Solly, wtf do you mean a 2wd S3?! Are you trying to fish
    He's either fishing, or he's taken on way too much info from the 'S3 Query' thread.


  22. #11061
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    What so all s3's are 4wd drive 1.8t? The 8l's and 8p's?? What bhp are they then and is tree dofrent choices it's only cus seat use the same engine in the leon cuprammonium and they do a 180bhp, 210bhp and 225bhp? So wonders if it was any dofrent with the s3 1.8t?
    8L S3's came in 210 or 225PS, but used 3 different engine codes and are all 4wd, and the 8P S3 is 265, and 4wd as well


  23. #11062
    damo.h's Avatar
    DVLA Say it's Black

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    3,608
    Deffo dipping his rod

    Morning boys

  24. #11063
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Sollys putting maggots on as we speak....
    Just thought it was a weird choice of car for a lad, (mind you, you do go to bingo ) you must be paying a premium with it been a cab?

    Morning all,

  25. #11064
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by damo.h View Post
    Deffo dipping his rod

    Morning boys
    Yeah, defo. You dont bite the hand that feeds you! You can fish in your own pond
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  26. #11065
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    8L S3's came in 210 or 225PS, but used 3 different engine codes and are all 4wd, and the 8P S3 is 265, and 4wd as well
    8p s3s are 2.0 L

  27. #11066
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    8p s3s are 2.0T
    Thanks Dave, forgot to mention that. 1 last thing: All 8p s3's are not worth the money.


  28. #11067
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Thanks Dave, forgot to mention that. 1 last thing: All 8p s3's are not worth the money.
    Certainly arnt, we should run this on the 8p forum and see what them guys think?

  29. #11068
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Watch out Dave, a certain member (not mentioning any names) might have a PADDY.


  30. #11069
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Thanks Dave, forgot to mention that. 1 last thing: All 8p s3's are not worth the money.
    Reesys beach casting....

  31. #11070
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    He's either fishing, or he's taken on way too much info from the 'S3 Query' thread.
    no i actually am a noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    8L S3's came in 210 or 225PS, but used 3 different engine codes and are all 4wd, and the 8P S3 is 265, and 4wd as well
    ahh many thanks mate

    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    Sollys putting maggots on as we speak....
    Just thought it was a weird choice of car for a lad, (mind you, you do go to bingo ) you must be paying a premium with it been a cab?

    Morning all,
    lmfao you knob ha , yeah i know, well everyone ses its a hairdressers car which i suppose sorta is but on hair dressers wages i dont think its possible is it? :s, but i reallty wanted a cab and couldnt afford an a5 or i would of got that, ive been looking at the 1.6tsfi audi a1's and they look rapid 185bhp or summit and light as well and small i dunno what to get

    Quote Originally Posted by s3dave View Post
    8p s3s are 2.0 L
    ah see i thought the new ones wher still 1.8
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  32. #11071
    Reesy's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    lmfao you knob ha , yeah i know, well everyone ses its a hairdressers car which i suppose sorta is but on hair dressers wages i dont think its possible is it? :s, but i reallty wanted a cab and couldnt afford an a5 or i would of got that, ive been looking at the 1.6tsfi audi a1's and they look rapid 185bhp or summit and light as well and small i dunno what to get
    Not really a fan of the A1, like the front of them, but the back is horrible, looks like it's collapsed.. Quattro > Cab, you should have known this!

    Buy mine and have lots of spare change


  33. #11072
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,019
    Morning all.

    What have I missed?
    Since I'm on my phone I'm not going through 5 days of pug posts. Any one wish to tell me the highlights?

    How is everyone?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  34. #11073
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    Morning all.

    What have I missed?
    Since I'm on my phone I'm not going through 5 days of pug posts. Any one wish to tell me the highlights?

    How is everyone?
    Dave started a fight with the 8P boys!
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  35. #11074
    ScottD3's Avatar
    I want your faulty electronics

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    English Riviera
    Posts
    15,019
    Quote Originally Posted by W3STY View Post
    Dave started a fight with the 8P boys!
    Haha.
    How come?
    Link, transcript?

    New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

  36. #11075
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Not really a fan of the A1, like the front of them, but the back is horrible, looks like it's collapsed.. Quattro > Cab, you should have known this!

    Buy mine and have lots of spare change
    yeah i suppose but its just like there version of a mini or a fiat 500 or a ds3 ,ah haha sqaushed cab, i want one thats not going to have any futre problems
    Quote Originally Posted by scott b5 View Post
    Morning all.i

    What have I missed?
    Since I'm on my phone I'm not going through 5 days of pug posts. Any one wish to tell me the highlights?

    How is everyone?
    hey ehm what westy said

    Quote Originally Posted by W3STY View Post
    Dave started a fight with the 8P boys!
    and lost
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  37. #11076
    Dane's Avatar
    Faster than a V12 Q7

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    4,003
    Morning!

    Reesy real men roll with two engine codes

    do they do an a1 with a 1.6 tfsi? i thought they went 1.4TSI?

  38. #11077
    damo.h's Avatar
    DVLA Say it's Black

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NW
    Posts
    3,608
    And Dave won lol

    Yo Scotty!! How thing dude


    Solly get Yr self and 8l and with the change get insurance haha.
    Ad's summed up the A1's saying they look like a special shoe
    And they'r for girls, but doubt that will bother you eh. ( I thought the cab was Yr mom's and you where blagging just tO get on ASN

  39. #11078
    Westy's Avatar
    Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire sometimes Hertfordshire
    Posts
    17,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Morning!

    Reesy real men roll with two engine codes

    do they do an a1 with a 1.6 tfsi? i thought they went 1.4TSI?
    Real men dont sell their S3s

    Morning Dane
    8P A3 TDI - 220bhp - 335lbft
    A3 Maintenance Thread
    Bye bye S3 you will be missed.
    S3 Build Thread







  40. #11079
    Solly's Avatar
    My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
    Posts
    927

    My Social Networking

    Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Morning!

    Reesy real men roll with two engine codes

    do they do an a1 with a 1.6 tfsi? i thought they went 1.4TSI?
    oh yeah its a 1.4 my bad 1.4 tsfi 185bhp

    Quote Originally Posted by damo.h View Post
    And Dave won lol

    Yo Scotty!! How thing dude


    Solly get Yr self and 8l and with the change get insurance haha.
    Ad's summed up the A1's saying they look like a special shoe
    And they'r for girls, but doubt that will bother you eh. ( I thought the cab was Yr mom's and you where blagging just tO get on ASN
    lmao i knew signing on here amongst s3's and decent a3's i would get grief for a cab :P, so much people think that thou thats the thing, i got pulled over last night at 1 am on the way back, and he came to the window and said have you got your licence please and is this your car :S, blah blah blah went on, and he said step out the car.... breathalised me and what not.... came up fine and he said on your way then... i mean why me all the time thou
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

    Need Parts just ask for a quote

    LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

  41. #11080
    s3dave's Avatar
    TFSI Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    west yorks
    Posts
    10,121
    You will still get money for it solly? sell it and get something beefy.....

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO