ASN's Pub

So he tells us.
still waiting on pics that he previously said about but then again if what Westy says is true I'm not so sure I want pics. :)

I never got anything from you guys, don't get nothing for free in this world chaps!!

However, here is a sneaky pic of the lady down in Eastbourne that i'm seeing later

amyb.jpg

Just because you're all jealous doesn't mean you have to resort to being 5 year olds and make gay jokes lads

Should be happy for me that i'm getting my end away, with a girl!

Jealousy is a nasty beast mate.

Congrats to you for seeing a nice bird later tonight.
I use to erm......kind of see a girl in eastbourne but I dare say much more than that in here. :)

Smudge, go enjoy your self and ignore our jealous rantings. :)

Just because you're all jealous doesn't mean you have to resort to being 5 year olds and make gay jokes lads

Should be happy for me that i'm getting my end away, with a girl!

I'm breaking out the google.... Since I know her name.... Mwhahaha

Reactions: Jay A3
Yep just like that ;)

I need a sleep now :lazy:

Good for you going for a liquid lunch, lol. As for yhe sleep, I know where your coming from, i could do with a sleep myself about now

I think it's the heat more than anything. It's very sticky and cloudy here but 30 degrees :(

Maybe due a thunderstorm to clear the air. I like the sound of the 30 degress though. I think i will have some hot chocolate and a sleep.

Good for you going for a liquid lunch, lol. As for yhe sleep, I know where your coming from, i could do with a sleep myself about now

I did sleep at work, unfortunately it was in the office, where i nodded off and heat butted the desk...
Needless to say it did hurt a little, woke me up for the rest of the afternoon though :haudrauf:

Morning patrons.

the weather for the weekend looks a bit poo.
Hot but wet.
BBC Weather | Kettering
Then again, this being england we might just end up with snow. lol
only 2 days to go, 3 if you count today.
Looking forward to it like many of you are.
Just hope I can make it there and home again, that knock on the front end is getting worse. :(

Any thing happening today?
****** all over here, I need to go up the river but I can't assed, might leave it for tomorrow.

Me and the misses is after a slimeline dishwasher.
Just need to make sure the land lady is happy for us to change the kitchen a bit and then we can buy one.
Woo-Hoo. No more ******* dishes!!

Morning patrons.

the weather for the weekend looks a bit poo.
Hot but wet.
BBC Weather | Kettering
Then again, this being england we might just end up with snow. lol
only 2 days to go, 3 if you count today.
Looking forward to it like many of you are.
Just hope I can make it there and home again, that knock on the front end is getting worse. :(

Any thing happening today?
****** all over here, I need to go up the river but I can't assed, might leave it for tomorrow.

I'm hoping that the weather could swing the other way and a big thunder storm could clear all the rain and leave us with sunshine.

MY boss is off today so I'll be here mainly :)

Nice.
I got 3/4 bosses down tomorrow. which is fun.
I'm really starting to hate this job and I'm so close to walking out and telling them to shove it up their ***.
I think my day will be spent trying to convince my self not to do that tomorrow. :)

Roll on the weekend I say.

Nice.
I got 3/4 bosses down tomorrow. which is fun.
I'm really starting to hate this job and I'm so close to walking out and telling them to shove it up their ***.
I think my day will be spent trying to convince my self not to do that tomorrow. :)

Roll on the weekend I say.

I could do with being at home cleaning my car for AITP. Started last night doing the leather while my mate clayed and polished his A5:

f69da5f8.jpg

4c253274.jpg

dc4d93a1.jpg

Seen the pics. looking good mate.
Nice big area to clean the cars.

I might not do any more to mine.
Leave it as it and let it look poo on the day. :)

Seen the pics. looking good mate.
Nice big area to clean the cars.

I might not do any more to mine.
Leave it as it and let it look poo on the day. :)

I think mine will look the best it's ever looked. I need to get some paint work done next year though as it's looking very tatty in places.

Pauls A5 looks mint when clean, the light non metallic colours are so easy to keep clean.

Cars looking very nice there westy...i agree with Scott you have a nice large area there to clean and work on the cars...all ive got is a parking bay outside my flat.

Scott i know how you feel mate, ive been contemplating walking out of my job too, 2 yrs later im still here!
Wanna swap !?

Cars looking very nice there westy...i agree with Scott you have a nice large area there to clean and work on the cars...all ive got is a parking bay outside my flat.

Scott i know how you feel mate, ive been contemplating walking out of my job too, 2 yrs later im still here!
Wanna swap !?

I am a bit spoilt. I'm looking for a house with a big drive and or garage for when I move out next year as i've become used to this kind of space ;)

Wanna swap !?

Depends. what do you do?
I do nothing, I know most people say they do nothing but I mean it.
yesterday I sat here and I answered the phone twice and told them to phone the service desk.
The rest of time I drunk hot chocolate and spun round on my chair till I felt sick.
Ahhhhhhhhh.