ASN's Pub

He''l never tell he's loving the anonimity

ASN love for the real members that make it great not the 4 post Larry's who don't say thank you lol

Ohhhh sh*t, I think I'm in trouble....

Back in a few :-/

Oh no

untitled-2.jpg

That's what I did. too much bab on it. I don't give a crap about other peoples kids, or how the man in front of them in the shop smells or whatever people post. I'm much happier without knowing how stupid my mates are :)

OK, I just got a heavy b*llocking, and I suspect it may end up with a disciplinary. ******.

Allow me to explain:

Someone here was having a problem with opening a file. Pretty simple stuff, they sent me the file, I explained that it was a PDF file and that they would have to download and install Adobe Reader X to be able to open and view it.

No problem, sent them the download link and all sorted.

Then I followed up a few days later (Friday) to make sure all was OK. On confirmation of this, I sent them this (bearing in mind they are normally game for a laugh):

Motivational-Posters-ninja-pirates-4128683-500-400.jpg

Apparently, that wasn't very funny. I disagree. It was damn funny.

Welly, sir! That post alone has made my life complete! If I could create a second account, just to like your post a second time I would! (I can't though, as i'll be banned by Sarg V).

Jeez, unless your boss is some michael jackson freak thats funny ****!

If it comes to it, just for a laugh, I might even bring your testimonials about it's humour level to my botty smacking....

That would please HR immensely.

did the person you were helping dob you in then?

Thats pretty weak on their part, gaaayyy

Ahhh well. I don't give a toss anyway if I'm honest.

If people don't find it funny, that's their problem.

Feck 'em.

And HR as well!

Welly,
Got funny emails from him to you?
Take him down with you. Take them all down mwahahahaha.

I find it funny when people ***** about Facebook and posts from others or people on there that they don't like.
Just change the settings and get it working for you.
Remove the pointless friends, block the friends you can't remove.
Everyone that I think is a knob I remove and the family members I can remove but still think is a knob I hide their updates.
A cleaner more friendly Facebook.

When you wrapping yours then Damo (car)?

In the next week or two hopefully need to do a few bits to bodywork, stone chips up front and cracked paint on it **** where it got smacked a few month back. Still torn on colour though:think: might do a poll lol

Damo, about one and a half. Deffo need to get some heat on it next time to help with the bending.
I got a bit more confident with it towards the end and started pulling it and stretching it around abit more. I will attempt one of the spare keys when I get home.
If you cut it into four equals there shoul be enough for two fob's.... Yeh give it a tugg ;)

I love how everyone knows full well that you'll mod the shiz out of the TT, yet you deny it :moa:

I can't wait to see it. I love a good build thread.

It was so expected haha

Sounds fun I'm sat in traffic tryin to catch up on today's pub antics. Can't see the video of welly's bellend thank god!!