ASN's Pub

See...you post one saucy picture and all the lads have gone quiet! How shallow are we all?? fap fap fap

Damo, you should send your mrs the magic word..... NOWRICH

NORWICH = Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home

Oh my mate at work just came up to me asking if i'd heard of songify lol. He's been knocking up some shizle my nizzle

Damo, you should send your mrs the magic word..... NOWRICH

NORWICH = Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home

Oh my mate at work just came up to me asking if i'd heard of songify lol. He's been knocking up some shizle my nizzle

haha will borrow that one..... get him on here, you could do a duo:rockwoot::thrashi:

Man, what a day! I'm still suffering a bit and have had LOADS of work to do. Realised I have a deadline tomorrow which (thanks to the pub) i TOTALLY forgot about!

I'm all worked out now though, for the day.

So have I missed much in the pub today?? Haven't got the soul to be able to go back and read it all.

average day in the pub, been quiet without ya man

:blush:

Can't believe I forgot my deadline. This place is addictive and all-consuming!

Little funny story about when I popped out for lunch today......

Went to McDonald's and there were two guys in the queue next to me. One of the guys was ordering for both of them and he ordered "two large fries, two milkshakes, two apple pies, and...............................................

............FORTY CHICKEN NUGGETS"!!!!!!!!! :faint:

His mate said "that's quite a ridiculous number of nuggets".

His response.... "I'm hungry".

Didn't even know McD's did portions of that size.

Damo posted a cool pic of his ladies beetle bonnet! That was probably the highlight for me to be honest. But then I'm in a grumpy mood anyway as I didn't get as much done at work as I had wanted. Oh well.

they do a family size pack of nuggets which is c. 20 I thought

Damo posted a cool pic of his ladies beetle bonnet!

*frantically scrolls up*

But then I'm in a grumpy mood anyway as I didn't get as much done at work as I had wanted. Oh well.

Cheer up mate.

I'm in a grumpy mood because I got so much done at work. I feel like I've been taken advantage of.

Morning all,

why would you want to eat 20 chunks of randomly solected processed bits of chicken?
Thats my thought of chicken nuggets anyway.

Jo, you got an iPhone right? Come on, do a songify tune.

Ads, hope its a quiet one for you today mate. but you can blame the pub for your procrastination, blame work.

Its friday all which is amazing. Busy day a head for me though.
Trip to the gear box people, foam people, powdercoating people, spoon people, VAG people and skip people.
Should be to get some little tasks sorted out.
The big question is though, which vag garage do I go to, Audi which is near the gear box people and foam poeple but yet lacks in parts advisors and any staff that respects or helps people who walks in in combats to ask for parts on a B5.
Or VW who is the other side of town, I drive past on the way to gear box people so i have to double back on my self to get there but they staff is friendly, the parts guys are cool and enjoy helping out a combat wearing B5 driving person.

Westy, i'll drop you a PM this afternoon with prices on powder coating. they guy said it should be cheap. Post box red yeah? all 1 colour?

Jo, no luck on the BMW?
My mate is having a hard time selling his GTIs. 2.0, 1.8K, FSH, New MOT did want £1500 but dropped it down to £1300, no one wants it. Can't even sell the 1.8T GTI.

Wow scott busy day... How will you fit any work in..... No change there, haha. This paint to make the brembo's shine ;) westy you manage to sort that crash bar out??? I'm back to clocking up the £ so back in today boooo

Westy, noooooooo not paypal. Their stupid 3-4% charged are stupid. bank transfer mate. more profite for me then. :D

Crazy, Not sure, couple of the regulars have AWOL.

Damo, Half a day friday mate. I'm here till 11 then i'm off doing my running around.

Can't you do paypal gift? There's no fees then.

I'm finishing at around 11ish today too, wahoo! Been working some longer hours to allow me to finish early and go home...to decorate. yay. Will be nice to get the bedroom finished though when it's done. Mirrored ceiling is next on the list of things to ask the wife. ;)

I've tried that a couple of times but not had any luck. still get charged. :(
But there is also a charge for getting the money out of paypal and in to a bank.
Paypal is for ebay and ebay alone. :)

Mirrored ceiling where?
Surly not the bed room, what would you ever do with it in there?

I've used paypal gift loads of times to buy bike parts from forum members and never had a problem. But it's your call, just wanted to check that you knew about it. Oh, and I've never been charged to get money into my account either, I wonder if we have a different account type?

Mirrored ceiling? Purely for checking how good i look in the morning, lol.

Here's some progress pics from the other day

92b2418e.jpg

160bff28.jpg

0cb9dd5d.jpg

e1768d62.jpg

I've used paypal gift loads of times to buy bike parts from forum members and never had a problem. But it's your call, just wanted to check that you knew about it. Oh, and I've never been charged to get money into my account either, I wonder if we have a different account type?
To behonest, the last time I took money out of paypal in to my account was several years ago, ever since that I've never taken money out.
so they might have changed it. I used paypal gift last month to send cash to someone and got charged 3%.
I'll have to check my account, I think I got normal public account. I did have to phone up Paypal couple of months ago cause for some reason they set it up at a company/business account cause I did alot of paypal/ebay transactions. So they told me.
I'll check it out when I get home and see whats what.

92b2418e.jpg

160bff28.jpg

0cb9dd5d.jpg

e1768d62.jpg

Thats going to look nice mate.
I love the fireplace.
Open log fires are amazing, that is must in my next house.
I miss them. :(

92b2418e.jpg

160bff28.jpg

0cb9dd5d.jpg

e1768d62.jpg

Not bad for a sponging student lol

Sorry I had to slope off yeterday aft. Had some business to take care of.... Crazy just in case you forgot, afternoon sex rocks :sex:

And with a sack lick Santa it was a bit of a knee trembler!

Not bad for a sponging student lol

Sorry I had to slope off yeterday aft. Had some business to take care of.... Crazy just in case you forgot, afternoon sex rocks :sex:

And with a sack lick Santa it was a bit of a knee trembler!

haha! I know i'm a sponger...but what can you do! :moa: I actually love the decorating, we completely did our last house and got it rather nice, just a shame it was in such a scummy area. That's sold now and we have this. I should try post a pic of the bathroom, that was a big old job. We had to convert a separate toilet and bathroom into one room, but they were about 8" different in floor height, so had to raise the floor. We did consider a dropped bath, but with one kid and another on the way we realised that wasn't the best as kneeling over to bath the baby would have most likely ended up with a face plant into the low bath.

Today I hope to finish the wardrobe area so we can get some of the clothes out of the living room, as they're doing my nut in downstairs. Need to get the whole room replastered though, including ceiling. We needed to build the wardrobe first as we're extending the chimney breast a bit as can be seen. So I will need him to plaster that too.

Afternoon sex? What's that? I've only heard of "I want to have a baby so I will use you until I get pregnant, then ignore you" sex

Scott I'll pay however you want mate, except manlove!

Damo, Yeah got crash bar sorted and cooler is fitted but needs some further adjustment. The car pulls like a beast and I cant wait to go to the Nurburgring now. Just need my shiney porka brakes fitted and i'm set ;)

Just found a slightly dodgy picture of the bathroom. It's done with a phone app to make big old panoramic images. I rushed the pic a little though, so it's a little rough in areas. And my bathroom doesn't look so massive in real life! ha

No more pics though. I just thought i'd let you know why I spend zero money on my car. :)

IMG_0507.jpg

This is the longest I've gone with out any since I've been going out with the Misses.
I'm not a happy chappy at all. Shes got till tomorrow morning, If not happens i'm getting the baby oil out and some special tablets.

£1.56

This is the longest I've gone with out any since I've been going out with the Misses.
I'm not a happy chappy at all. Shes got till tomorrow morning, If not happens i'm getting the baby oil out and some special tablets.

£1.56

Mate I hate it when the mrs doesn't put out. You might have to work for it like a man whore! Get a few candles out, bottle of red wine, bottle of chloroform ;)

Mate I hate it when the mrs doesn't put out. You might have to work for it like a man whore! Get a few candles out, bottle of red wine, bottle of chloroform ;)

The misses hates wine and I don't trust her with candles.
Chloroform it is then.

I wonder where Ads is.
Working hard for his deadline.