How many posts to change status ?

hop2407

Reaction score
Please can someone (A mod maybe), let me know and I guess others who wonder (unless I am the only saddo), how many posts required to change the "Status" and what is the order of status (eg, stranger (xx posts), newbie (xx posts), ....., Veteran (1000 posts I think), Jedi etc.)

Many Thanks
Hop

I know you get veteran status at 500 cause i just passed it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif As for the others just keep with it and get more involved and you will no longer be a newbie. Good luck man

Ok David, thanks..... not a problem as I really enjoy the forum anyway - curosity got the better of me that's all.

Sorry that is Addict at 500 not veteran thats 1000 as you mentioned earlier which confused me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Doh

Have a look at the FAQ link at the top of the page. It explains in there.

David R - For Shame on you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers
Rich.

Here you go:

0 stranger
10 newbie
50 groupie
250 supporter
500 addict
1000 veteran
2000 superhero
5000 Jedi

Rich

5000 to be Jedi...****** hell i'll be as old as Yoda no wonder its Jedi Status! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Becareful David you might be giving kids ideas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
Becareful David you might be giving kids ideas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think not!

Have you tried to source some decent Birch recently - it's a ****** nightmare /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

handy hint: just post loads of pointless posts one after the other. don't know who's done that, but i've heard it to be enough to tip the balance!

[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
handy hint: just post loads of pointless posts one after the other. don't know who's done that, but i've heard it to be enough to tip the balance!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i wonder who that could be????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yeah i wonder who does that in here noone that far away me think...mmmmmmmm (scratch head)1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Yeah i know but wait one day u will log on and it will be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif POST WHORE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

all this whoring is gonna get you all busted down to padwan learner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Dunno about a medal but they might give you a wheel chair with some RS alloys on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Might get you one with a nice big turbo on it for going up hills and stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lol CJ, stop stealing my punch line!!!!
well at least i took the trouble to correct it so that everyone knew what i was saying! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

did u know CJ that there is an edit button. you could have just added that "and you spelling is terrible too.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif" and saved posting another post. tut tut, some people will just do anything to score points!