AyThree, watch out next time you are at the gym

LMFAO it came back to bite him or maybe someone already bit him oooh uuuuhhh

No Way! I remember my dad kicking off with a guy about 2 years ago in the changing rooms because he was sat there with a camera phone 'texting' apparently pointing it around the gym. soon put it down and left though! :weight_lift2:

this is exactly why I get showered at home.

out of curiosity, what supplements do you guys take?

Only supplements i take are protein,oats and glucosamine. Have a shake at 6am when i wake, just before i go to the gym, but dont take any during the rest of the day.

lmfao had me in stitches, quietly, as the special one is asleep, still ****** funny lol

Nothing wrong with a shake in the morning.I understand that strawberries makes it taste better.According to my wife that is.

But, does she put the strawberries & cream inside the sock 1st

My supplements are copious amounts of Chinese and Indian food, and pizzas, sometimes kebabs, washed down with the occasional Maccers, BK or KFC. Drink wise I like all wines, beers and ciders really.

Oh, and I don't go to the gym.

My body is a temple....:think:

whey protein, i also have maximuscle promax diet as im tryin to lose some body fat but retain my muscle.

creatine (monohydrate)
glutamine
whey
weight gainer
NOXplode pre-workout
BCAAs pre- and post-workout

and FOOD. plenty of clean protein - cans of tuna, chicken breast etc. etc.

remember that even if you spend 2hrs at the gym every day, that's less than 10% of your time. and working out works in exactly that way. 10% of it is actually gymming, the other 90% is your lifestyle

:lmfao: nope, i'm not banned or kidnapped/tied up by a gaylord (although there is a little story to be told at some point about an awkward situation outside my hotel with a ladyboy prossie). I'm in a far off land with an 8 hour time difference. Sat in an office still, but it's 2pm here and 6am in the UK.

:lmfao: nope, i'm not banned or kidnapped/tied up by a gaylord (although there is a little story to be told at some point about an awkward situation outside my hotel with a ladyboy prossie). I'm in a far off land with an 8 hour time difference. Sat in an office still, but it's 2pm here and 6am in the UK.

Thought you were banned again!! lol

Sarah, thats probably exactly what he did with it!!!