Nicki Minaj

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
50%50 split in work as to whether its to much *** or not.

What do you think?

nicki-minaj-booty-4.jpg

nicki-minaj-booty.jpg

nickiminajperforms2.jpg

F**k me, that's awful, looks like they have shoplifted a couple of cushions :laugh:

I just googled her, as I have no idea who she is. It seems like they are three of the worst pictures you can find of her. She seems a lot hotter in her other pics.

She looks great in the first pic though.

I just googled her, as I have no idea who she is. It seems like they are three of the worst pictures you can find of her. She seems a lot hotter in her other pics.

She looks great in the first pic though.

thats only cause its her back end. lol
Her front is alot better.

Nicki-Minaj4.jpg

Yeah, i agree. I was impressed with the pics you found originally though, lol!

I prefer this one...quite the pose.

nicki-minaj.0.0.0x0.400x5241.jpeg

imgres
imgres

ha, i saw that too! I need to teach my wife the ways of sitting provocatively. (or like a **** as it's more commonly known) :)

ha, i saw that too! I need to teach my wife the ways of sitting provocatively. (or like a **** as it's more commonly known) :)

There is many erm.......'educational' movies on the internet.

EDIT:=- I acutaly got an app for my phone. Its not needed. It was curiosity that got the better of me.

Last edited:
I know, i've tried it all before. Although she finally admitted the other day that she occassionally watches said 'educational movies' when i'm not around! It was a great day!

Who cares....Id ruin it still!:)

There was a cracking pic in the Sun about a week ago of her, see if i can dig it up!

Maybe i should stop moaning to the missus about the size of her **** then!!!

Black bootie....

Somewere to put your pint I guess.

seriously!? in crazys pic it looks like she's got a **** lurking in there for got sake! she is honestly on the verge of repulsive

Serious cammel toe going one there.
But it'd be soooooo rude not to...