Top Gear Hot Hatchs Sunday night

alijames

Reaction score
Anyone see TG this Sunday? Thought it was a real shame the new RS3 was not in there alongside the RS500 & that crazy Volvo. Boy did the Ovlov sound sweet!!!

Cheers,

It was probably filmed a few weeks ago, so the RS3 isn't even out yet!

£50k for that scoobydoo is too much, RS 500 is easily the one to own. Volvo will never make it to production, it's not 'Safe' enough! lol

Yeh the RS3 would of slotted in nicely. Cheaper than the scoob and I bet it would give them a run for their monies.

Focus RS500 out of the three for me.

Mind you I would rather take a normal FRS, have it wrapped and get my mates 400bhp conversion and then go on holiday with the money left over from not getting the 500

I would have loved to have seen the two Cossies go round the track.

I would have had the volvo, what a car! If only they would see if they put that into production they would open up a whole new market in the form of younger hot hatch enthusiasts!
Wouldn't have the scoob and definitely not a fan of the focus with fwd :-S
Rs3 would have suited nicely though how much you reckon they'd rip it apart for being boring or lacking feel or some other bs?! lol

Top Gear weren't entirely clear why they're not putting the Volvo into production - the thing costs them £100k.

it's a nice car, but i'm not paying £100k for a hot hatch, and i'm certainly not paying it for a Volvo.

yea but in the wet it showed it was fwd,the rest left it behind from the start but still a great car!