a must see!!! VERY FUNNY!

what a fat gimp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Yeah i just come back from a pub lunch. Noone wants to be here. Roll on 4.30 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Well i have a nice 45-60 min drive home at 4.30. Hopefully miss most of rush hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can beat that.

I work in North London and have to travel back to Kent. On the sweaty train!!! Wife has the car. I need to make up excuses in the evening to nip out to the shops and have a blast down the lanes!

I just wish I had a job... I'm so bored.

Big issue!!!!!! anyone

Did I forget to say that in between shouting at suppliers I got to wash my car and play on the skid pan on the car park roof? Unfortunatley there are no fit birds anywhere near here so no seat sniffing though Nervus.

When you move give me a shout and I will try and sort you out with a few bits CJ B6 2.0. We have a seconds section that I run. I could rustle up some bits that are sound enough.

Rob

Ok cheers Rob nice one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm now off home catch you guys later on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I drive 5 mins to work and all at 30 or less. Dead boring. Have now added a nice wee country section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif which means getting out of bed 15mins earlier, but well worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I drive 5 mins to work and all at 30 or less. Dead boring. Have now added a nice wee country section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif which means getting out of bed 15mins earlier, but well worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BTW - vid looks like my mate. Gonna forward it to all the boys. Excellent

It looks a little sketchy in the snow there though!

I know what you mean though. I live out in the sticks a bit and love taking odd turns here and there just so the drive takes longer.

I am definitely going to have to change my picture as yours is quality Ian.

Rob

I thought it was a bit like Barry for a second LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif sorry, bit below the belt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
If you ever find that job give me a shout m8 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Conor! becarefull the missus will catch u! and that means cold sholder for a few nights lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
i know been there lol mick

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I like the music /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif