Mentalist

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Just a quick one..... but I work with mental people, it's official.

Some guy I work with has been having nose bleeds for the past three mornings. After this morning's bleeding episode he walked over to the first aid box, took out an aerosole of that spray on plaster stuff which is for stopping cuts and grazes from bleeding.... and yes, you've guessed it..... sprayed it up his nose!! :faint:

The first I knew about it was a choking sound coming from the corner of the office, and then this guy sitting back at his desk looking like he's just snorted a kilo of cocaine! :lmfao:

What a pleb!!!

Ha, that's brilliant mate! It's just a shame I've never had a nose bleed. Those legal high's are the best.

I wondered how long it would be before something odd happened in your life.

LOL...now that is funny, so whats going to happen later when he blows his nose, he is going to have the wolds biggest booger about to fly across that room mate.....watch your back yo!!!

LOL...now that is funny, so whats going to happen later when he blows his nose, he is going to have the wolds biggest booger about to fly across that room mate.....watch your back yo!!!

5525_Snot250.jpg

See now i take back what i say in the other post about you looking better by the day!!!

I remember when me and my bro were younger and he did a HUGE sneeze with boogers hanging like bungee cords from his nose and shouted for me to come and check them out, unfortunately, my mum thought something had happened so came running along as well, she wasnt too impressed, he got a clip round the earhole and i was rolling around on the floor laughing!!!