Feeling odd and a bit paranoid.

Extendable Baton next to the bed for me.

waiting for delivery of an extendable Nightstick. :D

EDIT:=- Not forgetting the two dogs.

Last edited:
thats what i do when the jehovahs come round.but no pj's..havent been round for ages.wonder why.I also have an adolf hitler mask.That was a mistake as they saw me a a challenge!So starkers 19stones of blubber it is.They aint happy cos they always bring a kid with them!!
jo, id be suspicious mate, as stated previously, it could have been a test to see if you were in.If not, a possible burglary, if answered, a stupid question like 'is bill in'.840am is quite a good time actually,school run means youre out for at least half hour, or if at work probability is that you wont be home till 5.
These scum hunt in packs and are so smacked up that there are no morals involved.In fact theres been a shift from 'asking' for the keys to just belting you first.If you are intent on taking one or more down with you, please make yourselves aware of the law regarding self defense and reasonable force.I personally have a few ' little friends' dotted around the house if needed, and one for them.Trust NO ONE who knocks on your door.Even the postie :busted_cop::busted_cop::busted_cop:

Could'nt agree more mate, those jehovahs come round mine all the time, im always half asleep when they come round too and they give me the silly speach, i find the kid they bring round is like the anti christ. They really freak me out when they start preaching about god, you just feel like saying should'nt you be at school or playing football somewhere?

The problem is the law, it simply does not work, only the criminals are protected, these are people with no morals, no respect and generally no intelligence.

Bottom feeding scum bags, who have never worked a day in their lives but expect everything for free,its true you cannot trust anyone who knocks on your door, i had a policewomen knock on my door the other day and i could'nt help but think if she was a real coppa or just dressing up! lol.

Its the clowns that knock on your door at 9-10pm trying to sell you something out of a large bag, erm...f&%@ off.

Everytime i open my front door i expect the person on the other side to try and kick the door in as im holding it and force their way in, i look for others in the background just to make sure the guy talking isnt distracting me why they try and flank around my property. Black ops has alot to answer for i tell ya.:laugh:

Last edited:
Apparently I have heard that if you tell the Jehovahs (nicely) that you would prefer them not to come round, they will let their crew know not to come around :)

Apparently I have heard that if you tell the Jehovahs (nicely) that you would prefer them not to come round, they will let their crew know not to come around :)

but most of us are too nice not to tell them... lol

Not so.These visits are planned.I was once in posession of a jehovahs briefcase, found property after he had his car screwed.Inside was a large diary with daily notes of where he visited and a rating of whether to visit again (almost always) descriptions of householders, attitude etc.Full nudity is the only way to get rid of them.Or visible devil worship, although the most committed would see this as a challenge.Burn them all i say!!

About fifteen years ago i worked with a guy whose wife succumbed to that drivel.I know it was her choice but hey.She had a hysterectomy, got septicemea, and wouldnt have a blood transfusion.They gave her the blood after she went unconcious but by that time it was too late.Gutted my mate.Also dealt with a few incidents at work where young jw's were injured and the parents would rather let them die than accept blood.Combine thier twisted views and the need to infect others dont make them my favourite visitors

Im not too clued up on the whole religion thing, but a cousin of mine from a Hindu background converted to become a Jehovah and he had a massive heart attack, and I believe they had to do something to help him out, but due to religious beliefs had it declined...he ended up dying at 19 years old!!!

A shame, but if thats the path they wish to follow, so be it.

Its a S**t world we live in, that we all have to be suspicious of somebody knocking the door, some stories you hear are just truly horrific, if you thought about them too much you would never sleep at night.

I'd give my keys up in a heart beat if somebody other than myself was in danger. No question. Thats why you pay insurance at the end of the day, its a bit of metal at the end of the day no matter how much money/time/effort/love you put into it.

You Just need some Ron Burgundy patterned trousers to scare them away in a morning :)

jaws72.jpg

Fortunately I have a very big (10 stone) Rottweiler at home. Tends to put people off.... :thumbsup:

this is the only way to really put people off burgling all together...

Unfortunately even big scary dogs don't put people off, there are ways around them.

Back a couple of years ago there was a chap on this forum who described how he was burgled, dog was drugged through the letterbox before hand, broke in through the back door, took his car keys and car.

Have a read of this http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/85304-worst-experience-ever.html, quite horrific things happened to one of the neighbours who refused to give the keys to the same bunch of scum.

Last edited:
You'd think i would be more paranoid about having my A3 parked outside as i've had in 3 seperate occasions, my front bumper, offside side skirt and door badges stolen from my old VTS.
I also live alone and work nights so i half expect to come home in the morning to a ransacked house. In the off chance i'm in bed and someone breaks in i have a samurai sword next to my bed.

I prefer a blunt tool myself, Mr Rawlings lives just under my bed waiting the day he's unlisted for duty.

They probably genuinely needed a light, if you dont ask you dont get...

They probably genuinely needed a light, if you dont ask you dont get...

Well, they are gone now, so nowt to worry about methinks.

I expect someone walking into my shop and asking for a light as normal, but to knock on a strangers door and ask for a light is odd and cheeky!