Check out this amazing eBay offer!

Ahhh, I see.

Well, his description of it doesn't read too well then. I still read it as the fact that the solar panel powers a motor which blows the outside air to inside the car. (Hence why I thought it would be just as simple to open the window). To be fair though, with a car that looks so awful it's still not worth a solar panel roof. ha

Ahhh, I see.

Well, his description of it doesn't read too well then. I still read it as the fact that the solar panel powers a motor which blows the outside air to inside the car. (Hence why I thought it would be just as simple to open the window). To be fair though, with a car that looks so awful it's still not worth a solar panel roof. ha

Its an fugly looking car with loads of gadgets on it.
Made by a blind Q.

If I was to ever purchase this, the first thing I would do is revert the front end back to standard! I wonder what's written on the logbook? lol

If I was to ever purchase this, the first thing I would do is revert the front end back to standard! I wonder what's written on the logbook? lol

I agree. With a standard front end it would be a nice car. Just how much work would it be to change it back?