Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Since 2nd Jan this year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well done everyone for making this site what it is today.

Big thanks to all Moderators, Admin and registered users!
Also thanks to everyone who supported us over the recent months (click the sponsors /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifWell done to you. You know it made sense!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifThanks to all Moderators for keeping it sane and to Admin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gifand registered users! WE WANT IT!Congratulations to the ones who keepit together. Thanks a lot.

J C

Moderators ? sane ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lets hope the next 1000 come as quickly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Moderators or admin....how come I never got a reply to my email then?? And to think Im a long standing member eh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. ...c'mon find it as Im still waiting for a reply ok

looks like he's got two mails then, as I replied as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
we really should start CCC'ing each other like other 'staff' do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tell me about it... eh... Know what they say about buses?? Always turn up.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif