Zip Password

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Looking through my old harddrives i've found some old zip files that I passworded. I can't remember the passwords or whats in them.

Does any one have or know of a good zip password cracker?

I've tried a few over the years and it's hit and miss, not a single one has really been noticably better than any of the others. Some would crack easy passwords and fail on harder passwords, others would crack hard passwords but fail on easy ones.
Just trial and error. Google it and try a few.

I once found a zip folder I had created with 'fun' pics of the wife in it. I forgot the password too, and in the end just deleted the zip file. What a waste of inappropriate pictures that was.

I once found a zip folder I had created with 'fun' pics of the wife in it. I forgot the password too, and in the end just deleted the zip file. What a waste of inappropriate pictures that was.
you DELETED naughty pics?tut tut.By the way, any luck with climbing brokeback mountain yet??

Boooo, they should have been bound for the 'Pics of your missus' thread....

Boooo, they should have been bound for the 'Pics of your missus' thread....

If I ever find it (although I'm pretty sure I deleted it) they will get posted...fear not.

And no such luck with brokeback mountain...she's a stubborn one ha.

If I ever find it (although I'm pretty sure I deleted it) they will get posted...fear not.

And no such luck with brokeback mountain...she's a stubborn one ha.

Threaten her... it's either this with lube, or a watermelon dry.... :lmfao:

Threaten her... it's either this with lube, or a watermelon dry.... :lmfao:

Pahahaha! Thats brilliant! I just doubt it's gonna happen. I once tried a bit on when she was asleep and I thought she was gonna kill me. So angry!

Pahahaha! Thats brilliant! I just doubt it's gonna happen. I once tried a bit on when she was asleep and I thought she was gonna kill me. So angry!

The term....

"It's not rape, it's surprise sex' springs to mind...

Tried both methods, and failed. A new angle of attack is required. Also, the time where I tried it is recorded as she was using the sleeptalk recorder app on her phone. It's absolutely brilliant, and pure genius. She made me promise to never upload it to here...I think she knows what i'm like, ha! It may be one for PM's if I ever get it from her phone.