Top Gear is back!!

alijames

Reaction score
New series starts Sunday 23rd January on BBC2 @ 2000hrs :jump:

Cheers,

Can't wait, love these guys! They really make a good show better

To be honest I think they've lost the plot. Shows are no **** apart from the cars but now they just spend the time dicking around rather then actually testing them. (will still be watching though!!)

To be honest I think they've lost the plot. Shows are no **** apart from the cars but now they just spend the time dicking around rather then actually testing them. (will still be watching though!!)

I think part of the attraction of the show is them able to **** around with manufacturers cars!

wouldnt you love to **** around in expensive cars and get payed alot to do it talk about a perfect job or what

wouldnt you love to **** around in expensive cars and get payed alot to do it talk about a perfect job or what

If there was a spare job going, I would take it, like you say, they have the perfect job

I can read reviews of cars online easily enough though, so for me Top Gear is perfect, an entertainment show. I'd much rather see 3 men prancing around doing silly challenges than watch 5th gear. :)

I looooooove Top Gear and am very glad it's back on TV. Can't wait for next week.

Nice.
Got to love Dave for the oldies. I was watching the amphibious vehicles one this morning. It get's me everytime when Clarkson's one capsizes at the end.

Yep. My favourite is the Italian sports car one. Has me in fits when they 'adjust' the parking space size for James.

Cheers,

Cant wait for this to be back on, was good to see them on TV over Xmas with the 2 part special.

Yes they are a bunch of idiots, but its their idiocy that I can relate to on a daily basis that makes it all the more enjoyable.

If we're going onto favourites, mine was when they tested the Robin Reliants.

Infact, at 5 seconds into this video is probably the TV I have laughed at most, no joke. I remember my stomach hurting when watching this.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're going onto favourites, mine was when they tested the Robin Reliants.

Infact, at 5 seconds into this video is probably the TV I have laughed at most, no joke. I remember my stomach hurting when watching this.

I think this was one of TV's greatest moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought id bump this post as on tonight in 25 mins!!! yeah!

Really enjoyed it, the missus watched it as well and just said they do some really wierd stuff on this program dont they...lol!!!

Cracking TV!!!