My First Student All Nighter...

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
I bet most of you students/ex-students have done plenty of these.... I did my first one last night, and I feel like crap.

My 4 cans of Monster did nothing but turn my wee green... but I have done what I set out to do, finish my assignment ready for the handin in a few hours!

Wish me luck on my journey to Uni, I'm thinking the Magnetic Man albumn should keep me wide awake.:blink:

Good luck....i remember these days, used to do them every week, with every assignment and project I had!!

Now i just do it when its shopping for pressies!!

I don't think I ever did an all-nighter at uni. I just went to bed and got up earlier the next day. I don't work well late at night, so just felt like I was wasting hours staring at books and computer screens.

Hope you do well on the assignment though dude!

Cheers guys.

Ive got another assignment in for the 27th and i needed to use the computers to access their SQL servers so i tried crackin on with that after i handed my assignment it but i just couldnt focus, kept finding myself just sitting there staring at the computer screen haha.

The drive home was a nightmare, but as soon as i got home i had the best sleep ever :)

haha i know that feeling i had the same yesterday, the drive home was erm interesting!!
hope the hand in went well tho