Merry Christmas!

TIRO

Reaction score
Website
www.tim-rose.co.uk
Couldn't be bothered to send you all a card so I will do it the half ***** way!

Seriously, this forum has been a good lift for me. You guys are really friendly, helpful and always up for a laugh.

Till next Christmas (bring on the snow, my snowboard is redundant)

All the best for the New Year as well
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Same to you dude and everyone else. I wouldn't be able to stick 8 hrs at work without this board!

I might even make a few meets next year!

Merry Christmas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nervus said:
I wouldn't be able to stick 8 hrs at work without this board!

I might even make a few meets next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here! Its a god send!

Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for the new year!

Best wishes to all here...

This board IS the members, so have a collective pat on the back.

Now remember not to get too drunk over christmas you bunch of lazy binge drinking drunkards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif..... hic!

merryXmas.gif
xmas-mini-ani.gif

Wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, good talking to you all, and some great advice given.

bogey_jlo.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah... Merry Christmas and a prosperous and safe new year to all the guys and gals on here!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Finding Audi-Sport.net has been one of the better results of 2004 - so not only yuletide greetings to you all but a big thanks for all the entertainment and assistance you've given me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All the best,

Rob.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif Merry Christmas and a Happy new year peeps! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Bring on the next 12 months! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yep, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have a great one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TIRO_S3 said:
Couldn't be bothered to send you all a card so I will do it the half ***** way!

Seriously, this forum has been a good lift for me. You guys are really friendly, helpful and always up for a laugh.

All the best for the New Year as well
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto........Big time. This forum has been most helpful, friendly and answered a lot of questions and thoughts I ask myself about my car (No i'm not schizophrenic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif). In fact you guys have helped me to spend what I hope is the best £500 (ish) ever spent on myself, in the form of a remap (booked for early January) and Bailey DV30. Without looking and studying the post, I wouldn't have known about changing the standard DV and where to go to get a good job. I guess I should unsubscribe and delete all links 'cos I can foresee what's gunna happen next - Want even more power.
Take care all, drive safely and have a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers to one and all, I'd see about taking the Dr's orders David /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HopA4TSport said:

(No i'm not schizophrenic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
Merry christmas everyone!!! what's the chances of it snowing?!?!?!!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Merry xmas all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

aj- 30% chance- its all very techinial /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif- see this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4115509.stm

[ QUOTE ]
HopA4TSport said:
[ QUOTE ]
HopA4TSport said:

(No i'm not schizophrenic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all. May 2005 bring you all successful modding and trouble free driving! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

yep, ditto too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
I will need some advice from you guys north of the border next week, am thinking of coming up to see a v good mate of mine over `hogmanay` so will need to know what conditions are like before i make my mind up! but i will leave it as late as possible before i decide and try and get an accurate weather report. (any budding john kettleys out there)?

Merry Christmas to all the good people of AS Net........................ and 'the Pimp'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Merry Christmas hope santas good to you all and have a great New Year

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yes,

cant agree more, great site, great bunch, great year...

Everyone have a great Christmans and Newyear to match!

Off to open the first beer of the Christmas office party now! Ooh hoo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All the best,

Stevie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ok so Im late again on replying.

Happy Xmas to all! I wonder how many people brought something for the "real" love of their life (the one parked outside and not behind the oven) for christmas.

A little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif then some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif and to take care of the xmas hangover, some more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Happy Xmas to all! I wonder how many people brought something for the "real" love of their life (the one parked outside and not behind the oven) for christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]I did in theory the one inside coned me out of some money a week ago now i've got some nice brembo's and samco hose.

All the best to all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Ok so Im late again on replying.

A little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif then some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif and to take care of the xmas hangover, some more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif...Just waiting on delivery of some new EBC discs and pads for her, and one of my lads from work is dropping off the Road Angel I just scored for £320 after staff-discount /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Rob.

are we allowed to wish each other a merry christmas anymore ??? it being so offensive and all....

just kidding, all the best youz gize !!!
ave' a good un' !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Hope santa is generous to you all for being such good boys and gals! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Have fun and be safe on the roads! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Same here form all at the Ash house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best wishes to all the AS-Net members, and heres's hoping for a great 2005 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

AH, nothing quite like waking up to find a gorgeous, full and rather voluptuous french stocking at the end of the bed, now to get busy with the un-wrapping process...HO HO HO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!