BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!!

I have just reported thois to some peeps i know at the Met Fraud Squad so www.barclays.gb.com will hopefully be dead asap.

To stop some inocent people getting caught out.

Scary stuff! After being done recently it p*sses me off these MASSIVE C***S!

Consider that NO bank EVER asks for the complete password or security number in a single sitting. Most will ask for a few letters at a time.

[ QUOTE ]
MCGOUGH_A4_ESTATE said:
Woh, i use that all the time,

its so like the real site, which is www.ibank.barclays.co.uk and www.barclays.co.uk!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I ONLY ever use the ibank address, like it because it's dynamic in my browser's history, but I always check it over. The other site is VERY cleverly made, and I'd imagine it being very easy to replicate. Wonder how many people have been caught out on it? Total sh!t as a lot of people are just coming round to internet shopping and banking (those sticklers that never like it in the first place) and then they may encounter this and think all is 'legit' d!ckheads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rob

HAHA, but you can send them some lovely mesages with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I just sent them a couple! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's shocking

Just showed both websites to a colleague who banks with Barclays. He couldn't believe it!

It's interesting on the fake site that the forgotten password link doesn't work? Wonder why?

Rich how did you send them messages? I tried the contact us link and it's broken?

just put some fake details in it which i have been doing like [censored] stain toss pots little [censored] etc.

NAME: YOURAC**T
NUMBER: 201012345678
PASSWORD: W*NKSTAIN
PASSCODE: 12345

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yup, I do that too - put all sorts of crap in. Just got an ebay paypal one a few mins ago too. Reported it to paypal.

I know m8 you cant have anything but the scummy fcuking b@stard$ are trying every trick in the book to rip off joe public. GET A FCUKING JOB YOU LAZY THIEVING B@STARD$!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif