Any Advise on Good Audi Deals

pete the bike

Reaction score
Hi guys I am looking to buy an A3 2.0 TDI.........

I have not been into any dealers yet but have looked on the web and have come across ask a price.

does anyone know aything about these guys and do they use uk dealers.

and if anyone has brought from these guys was the service good and what dealer supplied the car.

thanks guys

or does anyone know of any audi dealers that do good deals via the internet?

For my inlaws I used the DrivetheDeal website, grabbed a screenshot of it and then went to the dealer where they (the website) would have sourced the car from. The dealer then matched the price - it's a car they would have been selling anyway, and they didn't have to give the website any commission.

thanks for that i will take a look at drive the deal now, which dealer was it you went to as from what i understand they only use selected dealers?

It was a Ford for them, so that won't be much use for you. All I did was e-mail all the dealers in a 50 mile radius and find out which one replied. In the e-mail I said if they weren't going to match it, I would be buying it from the website anyway, so it was up to them whether to match (or beat) the price anyway. I don't know offhand whether drivethedeal do any decent discounts on Audi.