Footy: Carlos Tevez

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Do you think this guy is smoking too much pot?

He wants out... so much for loyalty in the game, considering how much he gets paid a week!

Marsh said he had learnt from a "brilliant source" that Tevez earns £286,000 a week tax free, but he believes the Argentine is worth every penny.

Worth every penny my ****...

BBC Sport - Football - Manchester City's Carlos Tevez makes transfer request

BBC Sport - Football - I will leave Manchester City, insists Carlos Tevez

BBC Sport - Football - Manchester City 'won't sell want-away Carlos Tevez'

Come on, be fair - his kids are still in Argentina - actually, thinking about - why didn't you ****** well stay at home in the first place you big girls blouse!

Great player - great wages - poor management - silly man!

As mentioned above, his kids are in Argentina. He's been here for a few years, earned enough dough to look after his family (and their family) for years to come... so why not get out now if that's what he wants to do.
If he started playing like Titus Bramble he'd be out on his ear in the blink of an eye, so why not just leave now that it suits him.

The minute clubs start acting loyal to their players and staff, and not see them as just a way to make money, that'll be the minute that I look down on a player who moves on for reasons which are 100% because it suits him.
But until that moment, do as you please Tevez lad.

All I can say is can't wait for man city to implode. That & liverpools results always give me a laugh

I think it's the 'Tevez earns £286,000 a week tax free' that hacks me off, it's absurd! Would be interesting as to how this pans out, he's a great player no doubt, but when someone(Man city) spends such a stupid amount to buy you, you'd think you could put up with it for a bit longer...

All a load of ******** tbh. Tevez is good but hes not on Messi's level. Well thinking about it hes not even on Darren bents level in terms of goal return over the last couple of seasons. granted he does put in a good shift, inspires his team and chips in witha few assists. But he cant complain earning that kind of money!