Naga Viper Chilli's

They do look a bit evil!! Reckon I might try some more next year, got caught out by a demon red this year. Nothing compared to the naga's but I knew as soon as I bit into it I was in trouble. I'd tried them before but I guess they hadn't matured then!

my local indian restaurant does a dish called the Naga Zee, when i ordered it the chef came out and said he wouldnt eat it. to be honest it was too hot to enjoy, il eat vindaloo comfortably but ya gotta try these things.

WTF!!!!

I like my hot food, but that is as he says so many times.....INSANE!!!!

I reackon they stuck one of those in the vindaloo I had the other day. Ive hade it before in my local and it was fine but this time it was so hot it made me cry lol.

Couple of the lads i work with like growing their own chillies in the office.
Keep trying to out do each other by trying to grow the hottest chillies possible.
chillies are now banned from the office due to one of theses Naga chillies appearing in the bosses coffee, on managers keyboard (he bite his nails) and on the keyboard of one other lad, who then scratched his eyes.
I ******* my self laughing at them, it was so funny watching 3 grown men almost crying and trying to cool down.

we are now only alloyed to grow pepers, tomatos and other non-hot food stuffs.
I'll stick with my tikka. :)

Axios where do you work where you are allowed to grow chilli's in your office...lol??

One of the guys at our place grows his own and made some chocolate cupcakes with them...they were amazing!!!

Ha ha ha, thats my mate believe it or not, the one on the left. He only lives just down the road from me.... Went to school with him.

I'm going to post a link on his FB wall and show him!! lol.

define 'where he comes from' lol