Bumped into an old friend today...

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
... I say old friend, I hadn't seen him in what must be 13 odd years and we we're never great mates, but what we shared was a passion for all things with 4 wheels on it! Quite a sound bloke he was and he seemed to have a never ending supply of money to tart up his car whilst we was both at Uni, and I had my trusty Mk2 Golf.

Anyways, so we got chatting for a few minutes just to catch up, and the subject of cars come naturally, and I happily tell him I'm driving a tarted up Mk1 S3 to which he agrees it's a nice motor. I ask him what he's driving, and he said I wouldn't believe it until I saw it, so pointed outside the window...

He's driving around in this! :respekt:

26112010373.jpg

Looks like a 360 varient of some sort to me...

thats must be quite surreal...

if thats his daily, id hate to think what he has locked away. You sure he wasnt pulling your leg :p

thats must be quite surreal...

if thats his daily, id hate to think what he has locked away. You sure he wasnt pulling your leg :p

He best not be pulling my leg, that's some bluff after 13 years! lol Can't say whether it's a daily, I remember he used to spend loads on his daily at uni, his car got a mag feature aswell.

It's a 430 spider. Defo not a 360 cs, (loudest most raw car I've ever been in)
It's more 360 than 430 if you look at the wing mirrors, the 430 ones are different if you look in Chrissssssssss picture.
Question tho, what does he do, and how did he do it? Lol

He's was working in the service dept. of a car dealership, he said he made a load in property during the boom and blew it all on the car, which sounds just like him from when I first met him.

Stradale?

I'm pretty sure the Spider didn't come in Challenge Stradale(CS) form, so he must have tweaked his car a bit, which wouldn't surprise me the amount of work he had done on his brand spanking new Pug 306 diesel! back in the day. The Ferrari was sitting lower than a standard model I reckon, and it has the BBS style CS wheels which can't be standard neither.

Still think there is something fishy about the car because of the front brakes,

not calling you a liar jojo but compared to the front brakes on this one..
Edit: and the back brakes come to think of it and sorry about the picture size
red360cs.JPG

Last edited:
Not! It's my neighbours car, it has the paddle shiifts, etc - it's at Greypauls ar the moment having Ceramics fitted

Bet you are quite friendly with the neighbours then. lol

OK, just out of curiosity, I googled my mates name and Ferrari 360 spider, he's on the owners register! lol Man I'm a stalker. :laugh: