Ebay Scammers

KmanScam

Reaction score
I've seen too many car scams in forums and on ebay that I've decided to take action. Please READ.

I've actually seen a guy steal pictures out of the members rides section of 7thgencivic and then post the car for sale on ebay.

SO, I thought I would post up the site that a buddy of mine has been working on with me. We're hoping that car clubs, or whatever will post up some scams they find in the forums to help people out. We ended up catching 3 cars illegally being sold on ebay the week after the civic one. So we decided to start up a forum where they could try to trace them down.

www.scamboards.com

The site really can't be found right now in search engines, but we're planning on getting the site "live" in like a week.

There is still a lot more that has to be added, but I'd love for people to check it out and be so kind as to register. Hopefully if the number or people grows some, we can really put a dent in the scum on ebay.

That's really what we're hoping for here.

AND... my final request. If you find or hear of any shady stuff going down on ebay.... POST IT or let me know. We want to let people to know that there is a lot of bad stuff going down on ebay as well as the internet in general

Just Register, and Notify the board if anything crazy would shop up. We'll take it from there and try to remove them from ebay and whatnot.

I appreciate it a lot.

If you belong to any other car threads or forums, please spread the word. I've seen 2 car problems within the last month on other car forums. So I know it's all over the place.

If the people who run this site would want to put a sticky somewhere or something about scamboards, It might help? I'm just not sure what they think about it.

I'd apprecaite any feedback or remarks.

well i bought a DVD sat nav for $1200 still no delivery, still no refund, i payed by paypal and bought on ebay but no responce, ebay reported him as a scammer 3 days after i had payed him - cheers ebay and paypal send him emails and claim he is contacting me with delivery details, plus it seems someone else has been scammed also by the same guy and he has contacted me, i aint replied im unsure he is not a scammer too!

Right ive just had a word with a guy who has my money i traced his name address etc as he replied to my emails with,

cheers jason

and cheers mr pazoney.

so jason pazoney i have you!!!

Anyway i sent a email to him with his address and name above it to which he replied how he made a mistake, actually i caught him scamming,

The ins and outs off it are, he sells false items 25 times over, and askes for money to be sent to him, he gives some one elses paypal account details and then explains to them that he gave out wrong details and they transfer a smaller amount of money to him- he lets them keep $100.

right ill explain more!!!

I payed £1200, to the wrong person then they payed scammer £1100

I will release names, ebay names! etc when i get more details

Yeah m8 well done....get the fcuker give those details to the police. Who ever has the paypal account has to transfer the money to the thief scumbags account which will be traceable!!! The noose is getting tighter round the neck of this mother fcuker. Time to go in for the kill and hang the b@stard!!!

worrying to read:

"The other main drawback is that auctions are beyond the protective cover of the Sale of Goods Act. “It means goods don’t have to be of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose like they do in a shop,” says Keith Richards, author of Which? magazine’s 450 Legal Problems Solved. “It’s important to be aware that that is the risk you are taking. It doesn’t mean you are going to be sold a duff, but if something goes wrong you don’t have the comeback you normally would.”

Full Article here: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-1406477,00.html