Any snow were you live?

Have I missed something? Woke up today in sunny Leeds to find 3 foot snow! Just spent past 2 hours clearing drive. Its SO SO BAD.

when ever i hear or see any thing about all the trouble and snow thats happening all over the country, I think i'm in a different part of the world.
we have nothing here and i mean nothing.
No ice on the cars, no snow and very little clouds.
all ways sub zero temps.

Strange

Still nothing!!!

Had a slight sprinkling, but thats about it, yesterday and today was meant to be heavy snowfalls, but we didnt get it at all!!

Ah well, lets wait and see, maybe we got lucky....or unlucky - depending on which way you look at it.

Daily update....and still nothing!!!

:yahoo:2 inches here in kingston last night. Even had a day off uni today! yay! Although i coulddo with it snowing tonight so i have tomorow off. Dont want to go to my histology lectures :(

ANYBODY crashed in the snow yet? Seen a fiesta (not mine) with its wheel completely snapped off the hub and its driveshaft out! Ouch! Tis what you get for trying to be senna in this weather!

02122010087.jpg

Its not snowed here for a few days now. Just been very cold.

-7 this morning and no snow.
the now from yesterday has melted and left nothing but a dry road.

Loads of port hole drivers around though.

Had a fair bit here:

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1078.jpg

****** cold aswell, car was saying -11 earlier on.

Was -7 this morning on the drive and all the way into work as well!!!

Still very cold here and we have finally just had a nice flurry of snow, but its stopped again now.....aah well!!!

Took me 45 mins to dig my car out Wednesday just to get to work... 10 min drive turns into 40 mins... fun :D

Rained today, fair bit warmer in the day so all the snow has gone! But wow, cold tonight so ice everywhere

No snow here in West London for the past couple days thank god! Nice and dry with the sun shining. It's a good car washing day but i'm stuck at work grr!