Women driving S3s?

ImS3ola

Reaction score
I'm sure they're out there, but all the ones I see around me are driven by blokes. I assume it's because they'd rather go for the 'prettier' TT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I even see quite a few S2000s driven by women these days and I always considered that to be more favoured by guys.

i've seen at least 2 women in my area drivin s3's. one silver and one blue

My missus use to drive my S3 on a regular basis, until she hit the rear 'fully colour co-ordinated' bumper into a bollard whilst parking, shes never driven it since lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
My missus use to drive my S3 on a regular basis, until she hit the rear 'fully colour co-ordinated' bumper into a bollard whilst parking, shes never driven it since lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

YOGi

ROTFLMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I've been mugged but the wife!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif
Not once but twice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
We have been going out and I'm in the driving seat and we are ready to go when she suddenly realises that she has left her handbag indoors. So being a gentleman /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif and as the front door is my side I say "I'll get it for you" out I get retreive the handbag from in doors and ................she's changed seats and I am relegated, but what a smile she has on her face all day long!! Nice one and she's a nutter!!

[ QUOTE ]
AntonA4TDI said:
Iv seen a woman driving an audi...not s3...how bout RS6!!! [censored] need to get myself in her old dirty knickers...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old dirty knickers??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I sometimes let my misses drive but only when I'm with her!

I let take the S3 often, but she knows it has to pass an inspection when she returns!

There's a standard black late S3 that with a young woman at the wheel that I sometimes spot stuck in traffic on my morning walk to the tube station. She's quite fit.

On the subject though, my stepmother drives a black Allroad 2.7T and believe me she makes full use of every last one of those 250 horses. She's had it in a series of four-wheel drift with me in the back when we were late for the airport and she was really pushing it. Quite a driver.

Let my wench drive it sometimes although nobody will see her over stearing wheel as she's 4ft 11 tall,its a right ****** to get back in as she never moves the seat back or down cant even get me legs under the wheel.

[ QUOTE ]
ImS3ola said:

Thats just because your other cars a C4S and I know which one i'd rather was damaged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My other half drives my C4S...and she used to drive my S3 too...
She knows that there are no words to explain that the car has somehow become damaged while in her care...hence, she is very careful!

I was out of the razz last night...and she picked me up in the C4S...quite nice getting collected by a fit bird in a sports car!