EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Women driving S3s?

I'm sure they're out there, but all the ones I see around me are driven by blokes. I assume it's because they'd rather go for the 'prettier' TT [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I even see quite a few S2000s driven by women these days and I always considered that to be more favoured by guys.

2. # ADS
    ADS

djjnrj

Re: Women driving S3s?

i've seen at least 2 women in my area drivin s3's. one silver and one blue

S3 Drift King!

Status

My missus use to drive my S3 on a regular basis, until she hit the rear 'fully colour co-ordinated' bumper into a bollard whilst parking, shes never driven it since lol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif[/img]

imported_YOGi

[ QUOTE ]
    jojo said:
    My missus use to drive my S3 on a regular basis, until she hit the rear 'fully colour co-ordinated' bumper into a bollard whilst parking, shes never driven it since lol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

YOGi

6th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Murdoch said:
    Strange coloured women!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Funny m8 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Status

ROTFLMAO! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status
    By The Hole in the Wall, Kent, U. K. (The 1st Hole in the Wall not the International one!)

I've been mugged but the wife!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]
    Not once but twice!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    We have been going out and I'm in the driving seat and we are ready to go when she suddenly realises that she has left her handbag indoors. So being a gentleman [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] and as the front door is my side I say "I'll get it for you" out I get retreive the handbag from in doors and ................she's changed seats and I am relegated, but what a smile she has on her face all day long!! Nice one and she's a nutter!!

5th Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    AntonA4TDI said:
    Iv seen a woman driving an audi...not s3...how bout RS6!!! [censored] need to get myself in her old dirty knickers...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old dirty knickers??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Status

I sometimes let my misses drive but only when I'm with her!

5th Gear

Status

I let take the S3 often, but she knows it has to pass an inspection when she returns!

Freezing in Moscow

Status

There's a standard black late S3 that with a young woman at the wheel that I sometimes spot stuck in traffic on my morning walk to the tube station. She's quite fit.

On the subject though, my stepmother drives a black Allroad 2.7T and believe me she makes full use of every last one of those 250 horses. She's had it in a series of four-wheel drift with me in the back when we were late for the airport and she was really pushing it. Quite a driver.

2nd Gear

Status

Let my wench drive it sometimes although nobody will see her over stearing wheel as she's 4ft 11 tall,its a right bugger to get back in as she never moves the seat back or down cant even get me legs under the wheel.

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    ImS3ola said:

Thats just because your other cars a C4S and I know which one i'd rather was damaged [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My other half drives my C4S...and she used to drive my S3 too...
    She knows that there are no words to explain that the car has somehow become damaged while in her care...hence, she is very careful!

I was out of the razz last night...and she picked me up in the C4S...quite nice getting collected by a fit bird in a sports car!