Banned VW advert. what you think?

lmfao that durex one rocks, funny as feck, pity I cant laugh atm as flu coughing once starts doesnt stop & I have the little one asleep, so waking her up would be my night over.

lmfao that durex one rocks, funny as feck, pity I cant laugh atm as flu coughing once starts doesnt stop & I have the little one asleep, so waking her up would be my night over.

Yea i know how you feel mate i have it at the moment aswell :(, nightmare whilst working aswell just adds insult to injury, thats where i got it from so they can have it back :p

Telling me, seems every person I chat to atm has poxy flu, I'm in Italy atm, cant do any work, cant go to close to the kid as she's only 3 months on, cant do anything with the missus, ohhh uuuuhhh I here someone whisper, fairly ****** of, such is life lol.

That VW Advert was apparently commissioned by VW but then they claimed it was a bootleg and went through the motions of suing the dudes that created it, didnt actually go through with it of course, to save a bit of face.

i think all this PC nonsense is retarded. that advert's pretty funny...