Audley Harrison vs David Haye

Who will win the fight?

• Audley Harrison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David 'HayeMaker' Haye

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
Audrey, what a joke, you could've counted on one boxing gloves fingers how many shots he got in.

Haye to win for sure. I agree with nilz, 2nd or 3rd Haye will win.

May have to have a gamble and stick a £10 on the 2nd!

So glad i changed my mind and bet on the 3rd round.......£75 up Get in

seen the fight now, oh dear

So glad i changed my mind and bet on the 3rd round.......£75 up Get in

Apparently he put a bet down and told a lot of his friends and family to put a bet down for the 3rd, he reckons he could of ended it before that but there was a lot of money riding on it !!

Just ****** off I didn't get that message.

I think the way he hit Hayes fist with his face wearing him down gradually was a tactical error

If you look carefully, just as Haye sizes up Audley for the combination for the first knockdown, you can see Haye give Audley a quick nod as if to say "are you ready to go down??"

In the reverse angle replay you can see it even better, and Haye appears to mouth a single word too. Looks like he says "Now?".

Cockiness?? Something pre-planned between the both of them??

Can be seen in this video at 9:54 and the reverse angle at 12:52. Make it full screen.

YouTube - David Haye vs Audley Harrison

I noticed that nod he gave. We were all in confusion as to whether it was a setup or cockiness.

And as for his cockiness...surely you'd be a crap fighter if you didn't believe in yourself. Stepping into a ring with doubts will never end well.

Good night though as loads of lads got together, watched some boxing and played kinect on xbox, was ace.

Audley, What a joker! The worst fight i've been to, cost me £45 a round! :blink:

Bring on Haye and the klitschko's 2011!