Tyres Group Buy

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm setting up a Group Buy on the M3 forum where I am now a member, but I thought I'd also extend it on to other forums where I am also a member.

If anyone is interested in new tyres (especially as winter is on the way) please put your name down with the tyres you require a price on and i'll get it back to you as soon as I have enough numbers.

To give you an idea, on the M3 forum where I started this, I have a request for about 36 tyres and counting.

Might give some of you the chance to get some lower cost tyres.

Cheers

Im looking for new tyres at the moment, mine would be 4 x pirelli p-zero 225/40/ZR18, would be interested to see how much discount we could get as I have already got a couple of quotes...

Cheers

Gonna leave it a couple of days to get as many people as possible on board then email the tyre place with a list and see what they come back with.

My car eats tyres so I need 4 new tyres on my own car, so will be pushing to get as many people on board as possible so that we all get the lowest possible prices.

Just got some tyres...thanks Chris

Im looking for new tyres at the moment, mine would be 4 x pirelli p-zero 225/40/ZR18, would be interested to see how much discount we could get as I have already got a couple of quotes...
Cheers

Mine were £260 the pair fitted.

Get me whatever prices you can for all brands in a 215/35/19 please.

Could you be a bit more specific?
This is gonna be quite difficult to orchestrate as is, so a brand and model is going to be necessary if you can please.

Hmm, great idea, be interested to see how this pans out.

Unfortunately I don't need any tyres at the moment, however I did buy some Toyo R888s in 195/50/15 3 months ago for my track Cordoba. I had a long conversation with someone in the trade who I've known for many years who can normally get me stuff pretty cheap. He couldn't match an online quote I had from Camskill which he admitted undercut his trade prices direct with Toyo.

Camskill and some other online suppliers are buying in such bulk and have such little overheads that they can sell on with a markup of a couple of quid and due to volumes still make a living. With margins so small already, I don't know if you are going to get any further bulk discounts.

Yeah Camskill said that to me, however most of the tyres people on the M forum have asked for are out of stock with them.

its alright having stuff cheap but if you can't supply when people need it, what's the point?!

Can you get me a price on just 2xconti sport 2 please or michelins ps3's in 225/40/18.

Just got 4 PS3's but thanks for the offer and good luck.

Yeah Camskill said that to me, however most of the tyres people on the M forum have asked for are out of stock with them.

its alright having stuff cheap but if you can't supply when people need it, what's the point?!

Yep, I guess that's where their model falls down - they have to buy a ranges of sizes as part of their bulk import order. If they sell out of a certain size then unlike your local tyre shop who can order directly with the UK distributor, Camskill will have to wait until they can get another container full in from whereever they source the tyres.

ignore lol

Last edited:
well if thats each im affraid they are well off the mark I can get them for £94 each delivered.

If its a pair :) but I doubt it :(

cheers for trying

Yeah I assume so!

I have mailed a couple of other companies now I have an idea of quantity, as those prices aren't great by all accounts.

I'll keep at it guys!

Well done mate for trying. However for the amount of people you have got on that list I was expecting better prices!

I have tried another stockist, awaiting to hear back from them

Well done mate for trying. However for the amount of people you have got on that list I was expecting better prices!

Yeah but they aren't all the same so not bulk buying,any discount is the profit

Sorry Chris, camskill still beat the GB im afraid mate, for me. It's appreciated though mate!