Tyres Group Buy

I need 2 x 215/35/19 Falken F452s & 2 x 225/35/19 Falken F452s, so far best price is £92.83 for the 215s and £97.53 for the 225s.

Cheers for your help lad.

Well whats happening? im assuming nothing and were all going camskill and the likes?

Camskill are offering the 225/40/18 FK452 at £60.25 each. Thats off their website and is already lower than the price you put on the GB. Are these suppliers taking this seriously?

Are those Falkens actually any good? ..They seem so cheap but ever so popular on here..If they are rated highly then I might have to save myself the extra and not buy the Michelins as xmas coming up!.

Are those Falkens actually any good? ..They seem so cheap but ever so popular on here..If they are rated highly then I might have to save myself the extra and not buy the Michelins as xmas coming up!.

In short they arn't as good as Michelins, but they are half the price and the only difference i see if i get a few less miles out of falkens. but only like 1000 miles.

I have four conti sportcontact 3 and two goodyear F1 255 35 19 mint if anyones interested!!!
Apologies for bieng cheeky!