Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status

Inside Britains Fattest man

Anyone else watching this..... why the hell do their loved ones sit there crying one minute then go and cook their depressingly fat loved one who's dying from obesity - cook them a full on whole shepards pie with every additional BAD ingredient known to man (which will last him an hour).....unreal, ok it has comedy value but for god sakes, whats wrong with these people

tards
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    i dunno, but i could eat 2 big mac meals everyday for 2 weeks........ i guarantee i wont put on any weight!
    ive been a tad under 10 stone since i was 16. im 29 now....... but id rather be a skinny tw4t, than a fat b4stard!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    haha feelin that matey, almost the same with the chocolate, although with a different weight range due to my height

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Working in a Take-Away, I have no opinion on the matter.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    I thought I could never lose weight as im skinny as it is, but through my flu over the past few weeks, i lost nearly a stone in about 3 days!!!

That got me down to just under 9 stone!!!

Oh and I can eat anything and everything and my weight will just stay the same...

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    based on the first post that animal put, how can that not piss you off, its just sheer lazyness, total incompetence. they deserve no sympathy at all

Whats going on???

Status

My Social Networking

Visit s3 Hoggy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    haha feelin that matey, almost the same with the chocolate, although with a different weight range due to my height
    I'm the same I eat shed loads of that good stuff!
    2002 S3 REVO
    Milltek, Sachs Organic clutch, 007p, Genuine RSTT's, BBS RS2's
    Koni FSD & H&R springs, Neuspeed 22mm rear ARB, KW tie arms
    LCR Brembo's with DS2500's & Paul's 300mm Rear disc kit,
    Michelin Pilot Sport 3's,Badger5 V2.2 Jetex filter & heatshield

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    based on the first post that animal put, how can that not piss you off, its just sheer lazyness, total incompetence. they deserve no sympathy at all
    Kind off. Initially, I think it's quite sad how people get caught up in these 'vicious circles' of depression and gluttony - "I eat because I'm depressed, and then I get depressed because I'm fat, and so I eat to get rid off the depression....."

...and then I look at the missus/hubby literally feeding them to death <shakes head>. Surely THESE are the people who should be trying to coax them off the depression and gluttony ?....nah...."I feed him/her because it's what they want, and I hate to see him/her going through the pain of depression"....<groan>....<bangs head against keyboard>.....(this is the part where I agree with you that it pisses you off)

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    yeh if they love there partner or whoever, they'd see the light and do whats best and help them. but they never do, its not fair on the person being fed, it makes them physically worse and more mentally unstable. not fair at all. that goes for alot of young kids too, where the parents are at fault, given some kids arnt as active as others, but they can still be fed accordingly. aaannd jamie oliver has proved its easy and cheep enough. The last thing we want is to become more like america (apologies to any healthy americans). i just hate these programmes where people are depressed and unhappy with there weight and image, surely there was a point, where they started gaining a little, perhaps when they moved up a waist size, and thought woooooooohhhhhh, best get a hold of myself, they act as though it happend over night for no reason, when in fact it was them and there relatives. As for people who are genuinly happy with themselves being weighty, good on em, at least there happy, thats the main thing. people who arnt, well ya should've done somethin about it you lazy fool

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by superkarl View Post
    yeh if they love there partner or whoever, they'd see the light and do whats best and help them. but they never do, its not fair on the person being fed, it makes them physically worse and more mentally unstable. not fair at all. that goes for alot of young kids too, where the parents are at fault, given some kids arnt as active as others, but they can still be fed accordingly. aaannd jamie oliver has proved its easy and cheep enough. The last thing we want is to become more like america (apologies to any healthy americans). i just hate these programmes where people are depressed and unhappy with there weight and image, surely there was a point, where they started gaining a little, perhaps when they moved up a waist size, and thought woooooooohhhhhh, best get a hold of myself, they act as though it happend over night for no reason, when in fact it was them and there relatives. As for people who are genuinly happy with themselves being weighty, good on em, at least there happy, thats the main thing. people who arnt, well ya should've done somethin about it you lazy fool
    Very well said

When I was in my teens I noticed things weren't going the right way when I discovered I preferred MY boobs to other girls....

Nah, seriously, I DID start to get some sagginess around my waist and nip area, so the first thing I done was take action and cut back on the size of the portions off food I was having. THEN I started working out with weights in the back bedroom, and almost a year later I had gone from 13st10pounds to just over 10stone.

THEN I realised I was started to look too thin !

No pleasing some people huh ?

That was when I slightly increased the carbs in my diet again until I reached a 'healthy' looking 12st7pounds.

It's all about how your mind works I guess. I was just lucky that mine called me a fat b'stard when necessary

Status
    On the topic of Jamie Oliver, he is quite annoying, but i think he is doing a good thing, his recent program, Jamies American Food Revolution was VERY good.

Impressed with what he was doing and also quite moving to hear some of the stories of the 'BIG' kids over there..

MAN OF STEEL

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    On the topic of Jamie Oliver, he is quite annoying, but i think he is doing a good thing, his recent program, Jamies American Food Revolution was VERY good.

Impressed with what he was doing and also quite moving to hear some of the stories of the 'BIG' kids over there..
    yeh he seems to be all on his own on his mission. that last town he was at was unreal, especially that family he worked closely with, who blatantly ignored him and went and got macdonalds most nights, shame it takes a health check and the son to have the possibility of diabetes to actually wake them up.

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    well time has passed since my original post...and my home land Sheffield has been voted the place your most likely to come across a muffin top, not literally you understand.

ok a slightly different slant than eating yourself to death but i found it funny

on a serious note i have nothing against people that are fat in a healthy way (you know what i mean) - im not here to poke fun at people just express my annoyance. Well if im completely honest we have a couple on our road and guess what.....they are both FEEDERS!!!(yes two feeders in one house!! impossible i hear you say) lazyiest feckers i've ever met, the house is a dive, cats crap in the sink, lawns are NEVER cut and all he does is play Xbox when he's not working, shes just a horrible person full stop whos intent on arguing with the neighbours 5 year old (yes really) - funny thing is they aren't bad off which is what you'd normally associate with these types...... its always a conversation piece

Status
    Some people just fall into a dark place and cant get out of it and thats when it just spirals and gets worse and worse.

Also, some people diets also have a massive effect on their attitudes and moods, so this could probably explain their anger at a 5 year old.

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    Fair point, probably just me then being ignorant and assuming she's a stupid uneducated 'orrible' fool

Status
    LOL Tim, she probably is that as well, nobody should have reason to have a moan at a kid of that age, so get round there and kick some a55!!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    have done matey....if you'd have attended ADI you'd have noticed my limp

VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1animal1 View Post
    have done matey....if you'd have attended ADI you'd have noticed my limp
    I attended ADI and I didn't see your limp dude.... lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Status
    Oh is that what it was, I heard you was trying to be 'gansta innit' LOL

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Puts down his Lindt chocolate bar.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    I attended ADI and I didn't see your limp dude.... lol
    shurrup you and for the record i wasn't limping

Quote Originally Posted by nilz18t View Post
    Oh is that what it was, I heard you was trying to be 'gansta innit' LOL
    brap brap badatcha

Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Puts down his Lindt chocolate bar.
    steals the Lindt choc, waste not........