Ben Collins

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
New presenter on Fifth Gear, what are your thoughts?

Ok, not everyone's favourite Automotive show granted, but I find it watchable non the less, as I like my motorcars and the Tiff vs Plato road(read track) tests are quite amusing.

Got to admit, Ben Collins(aka The Stig) voice wasn't what I was expecting, but loved the fact he started with 'YES! I can speak, and it's a massive pleasure to do so' lol

Good luck to him! He made nothing from the licencing from all the merchandise the BBC put together and then they wanted to prevent him making any money from writing a book! He's looking after number 1 and so he should! I think he may struggle against him new friend Plato next year in the BTCC as I have heard from my friends in the know that he will be in it next year as sponsership has been secured.........

I would personally like to see him as a guest on TG. I think that would be a really nice touch.

Lets be honest, he was with the show a long time, and I think deserves recognition from the BBC for the excellent job he did for them over the years.

Would be good to see him walk in, and de-helmet Schumacher style, and then have a good old natter with Jezza.

But that's just me.