FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi all,

I just wanted to post a brief message to offer my thanks and indeed congratulations to you all - lurkers, members and staff alike...

As some of you will be aware, Saturday saw not only Audi Driver International at the Castle Combe circuit, but also the annual Audi Driver Magazine awards; where the publication and its readership recognise excellence within the Audi community.

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that Audi-Sport.net was the receipient of the silver award in the best club (information) category.

adiaward2010.jpg

Our thanks go out to you all for helping to make ASN an award winning club!

All the best,

Rob and all the ASN team.

PS> Along with congratulations for our fellow award winners, special mention must go to the silver award in the 'Audi Personality of the Year' category, which this year was presented to Calvin (DriveByShooters) for his excellent work orchestrating Audis In the Park! Congratulations mate!

OOOOOO Yes. Congratulation's to all ASN Staff. A Big thank's to you all for all your effort's with regard's to this forum and all the event's and show's that have taken place this year. Well Done.

pats on the backs all round. Well done to the "management" too for keeping the rabble organised.

I have to say from a personal stand point, it's one of the most useful and well run motor enthusiast forums i've been a memeber of.

Great news for Audi-Sport and great news for Calvin I'm glad he never came up short.

Well done to ASN for collecting some glassware again. :thumbsup:

and thank you for all the support and kind words (Voorhees excempt)..lol

Well done guys as always....keep up the good work :)