Anyone else play Airsoft?

Nice never seen an m14 sop mod like it, what brand is it?

Most sites offer rental packages, so they supply the rifle, a few mags & usually a bottle of bb's. This is the most common way to get into it.
OR
Get yourself a two tone rifle (50% a bright colour) and go to your local site - bit more expensive and risky as you may not like it.

You may get hooked though. lol

STAR, so it is asthetically and mechanically - the ******** lol :laugh:

No offense dude but isn't STAR a rebrand of a Chinese make that wasn't all that reliable? Looks brilliant though, very unique!

guys what the ****!!!! i thought i stumbled on COD then lol fair play i love guns, used to go hunting with the old man and always wanted something like your toys as they look the nuts. but what is Airsoft if you dont mind me asking?

BB-little plastic balls is what they fire,they are fun

No offense dude but isn't STAR a rebrand of a Chinese make that wasn't all that reliable? Looks brilliant though, very unique!

nah its not, check out the star l85 reviews. star even make their guns weight accurate to real steel

guys what the ****!!!! i thought i stumbled on COD then lol fair play i love guns, used to go hunting with the old man and always wanted something like your toys as they look the nuts. but what is Airsoft if you dont mind me asking?

Lol the closest thing to airsoft is paintball, only we use replica imitation firearms, as above, that fire 6mm plastic bbs 50-60 metres and it's waaaay better! Generally two teams shooting at each other when defending or attacking set objectives. Essentially it's mint and you should try it.

i may be going soon for the first time. in a place near reading in an old shopping centre a mate of mine said

I'm going tomorrow for recon-X which is military spec weapons with lasers and sensors...should be a laugh

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lack of face protection =
photo1.jpg

Lack of face protection =
photo1.jpg

ouch that might leave a scar.

not sure been talk of going beginning of march. i may skip that one n go the next time.

hes gonna lend me his g36 but now im thinkin i might need a pistol etc

It's just about gone down now, that was from about 3-4 metres away, it didnt hurt too bad just running on adrenaline I think.

Pistol kills are about 10 times more awesome than normal kills! But at least you can fold the stock on the '36 and go terrorist style, other rifles can be a bit long when it gets up close.

The Mall looks great fun, but my stuff will go through walls and the slowest thing I have is still 1800fps (fastest is 4100fps) energy readings are between 1800 and 3700joules :rock:

Maybe I shouldn't take mine and hire something there instead :yes:

probably for the best, might put a hole through someones head as opposed to denting it lol

probably for the best, might put a hole through someones head as opposed to denting it lol

Yep, then there is the chalk outline and cleaning up and arrests etc, it could get quite messy :laugh:

lol yeh think ud better not mate.

i was gonna buy something for myself but then realise how much the guns are! think ill wait til i get my own gear and see if i actually like it first but it looks immense

Check this out Dave, it gets me through the occasional long afternoon at work - YouTube - scoutthedoggie

You'd have to buy a two tone rifle/pistol which isn't the most subtle of things but some of them aren't too bad, and usually you can get rifles from £120 i think, some of which can last a lifetime.

But they can get expensive, you can spend £2000 getting the best of everything, but thats silly! 'cough' :ninja:

If you do get into it and you fancy a rifle let us/me know and we/I can point you in the righth direction, although I'll probably point you at an M4 cus they're sexy.

i would love an m4 since i was a big counterstrike geek and its my favourite gun ever since. fired a real one in vegas which was fantastic. along with the desert eagle and the glock. was accurate with the glock but the desert eagle had so much recoil with me firmly planted and both hands on the gun with shoulders locked.

some of the gear people have makes it intimidating considering id have flig all. like i would be murked in seconds lol

Yeah I remember starting off and feeling like that!

I play here finmereairsoft.com - Finmere Extreme Airsoft Regiment It's probably not to far from you and everyone is properly friendly, no one cares about what gear you've got, as long as you're up for it and play hard thats all that matters, unless of course you got some cool stuff! But you don't need camo or anything and it's certainly not worth buying loads of stuff if you dont know whether you'll like it or not (chances are you will though lol).

It is a woodland site where camo does play more of a part, again it's not essential, but if your gonna be playing at CQB sites, i.e. the Mall, camo is much less important. Don't let it put you off dude.

Yeah I remember starting off and feeling like that!

I play here finmereairsoft.com - Finmere Extreme Airsoft Regiment It's probably not to far from you and everyone is properly friendly, no one cares about what gear you've got, as long as you're up for it and play hard thats all that matters, unless of course you got some cool stuff! But you don't need camo or anything and it's certainly not worth buying loads of stuff if you dont know whether you'll like it or not (chances are you will though lol).

It is a woodland site where camo does play more of a part, again it's not essential, but if your gonna be playing at CQB sites, i.e. the Mall, camo is much less important. Don't let it put you off dude.

cheers mate cheaper than the other place and very local about 20-25 mins away. im tellin the lads at work and their all gettin excited lol think were gonna book something soon :)

It can have that effect lol, I still play there even though its 60 odd miles away from me these days, not a bad place to start for sure, in fact im going on the 5th I think.

If you do end up going I can lend you a pistol and shizz if you need.