Liverpool fan?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Looks like your in a relegation fight this season.

16 Birmingham 7 -3 7
17 Everton 7 -1 6
--------------------------------
18 Liverpool 7 -4 6
19 Wolves 7 -5 5
20 West Ham 7 -9 5

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: is the reaction from a United fan! Didn't think anyone can actually do worse than Rafa last season...well heres proof lol

Looks like your in a relegation fight this season.

16 Birmingham 7 -3 7
17 Everton 7 -1 6
--------------------------------
18 Liverpool 7 -4 6
19 Wolves 7 -5 5
20 West Ham 7 -9 5

Nows not the time for anyone to admit their a Liverpool fan!

Aythree is pmsl

as is mrs voorhees Lmfao

How funny would it be if they actually got relegated !!!

Liverpool fan here, really can't believe what's going on.
Going into administration looks possible, so maybe a points deduction is on the cards too.

as a leeds fan its like watching us back in 2004 but liverpool have bigger money worries lol

I'm a Coventry fan and our ground was sold underneath us so have sympathy for the likes of Pompey and any other club stripped of assets by money makers

I do feel sorry for some fans but then I remember the s**t people gave Leeds fans when it happened to us.

Liverpool fan here and actually enjoying watching the matches... . strange but you just don`t kno wwhats going to happen next and is better than watching a team that your just waiting to score and win all the time.

Think they got the wrong manager tbh or there is more going on behind closed doors than they let on

Hodgson's teams always play ***** for the early games of his reign.
Liverpool will finish no lower than 7th. That's not really good enough though, I know.

The good things:
Everyone else (apart from Chelsea) are showing signs of being pretty crap at the moment too.
21 points into the season and there's only 6 points seperating bottom and 4th.

We'll be fine. :yes:

Hodgson is not the right manager for Liverpool and that's clear to see by the way they're playing right now. I like Anfield and have always had a good time with the Scousers when Pompey have played them..........I actually feel quite sorry for them right now as Liverpool were always one of THE great clubs when I was growing up. If they're not careful, I see them following the same demise as Leeds!