Audi Free MOT

Jonay

Reaction score
Since there is no general Audi forum i'll stick this here :

The free MOT, has anyone done this?

I registered my car for it last night and got the chit to show when going in for it.

Is it really free?

No costs at all?

Are they more likely to find a fault for the sake of finding a fault to get some money from us?

I'm a bit weiry of this as theres a nationwide autocentre right across the road from Aberdeen Audi!

i had a interim service and free mot for the cost of £98.99 bargain but they found a cv boot faulty for the cost of £170.20 i told them had a aftercare warranty some where else and just came back from the garage to my surprise their was no fault checked over by 3 mot testers they all said no problem just a loose clip and they replaced it for free at nationwide autocentre in liverpool so be warned they will try to rip you off
a3 sportback 140 sport

I've had this free MOT and all went well with no faults! Cannot complain!

I had the free MOT done at Wearside Audi. It failed on a worn tyre. £22 isn't much but that's how much they've charged to replace it with the spare wheel.

I've had the free MOT, no issues here (apart from them not finding about six faults with the car).

I had a free MOT at Leicester Audi.

Turned up and the **** had not put my appointment down correctly so they did'nt realise i was supposed to be there.

As it was free they would'nt give me a courtesy care eventhough they had messed me around.

I waited 3 hours for my MOT to be done, the most annoying thing is that they took the car to another garage as they dont even do it on site!!

Fortunatly all was fine, not sure if i will have it done again though, sooner pay £50 and get the £750 cover and courtesy car!