UNfxxking believable - NHS Wasted £13 Billion

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Another reason why Labour should of been dumped years ago, this really fxcks me of, £13 billion wasted on a system thats nowhere near finished, from what I know doesnt seem to be benefitting anyone atm & now looks like it could be cut off or substantially cutback.

I know somethings about this as I suffer from a few health issues & I've tried using systems to book consultants, tests etc which is supposed to benefit the GP's, Hospitals, etc linked up & make life easier & quicker, aswell as cutting the paper trail & at each turn I had to call someone & either me or them had to shuffle paper around to get anywhere & when I asked about this fantastic system that was supposed to stop all this ****, they had pretty much the same feeling as me, fxcking useless.

I had to make about 40-50 calls one time & then I had to even ring the fxcking theatre myself where I was having the test done to see why its closed & why they hadnt informed my consultant, fxck imagine how many doctors that would of paid to train, I mean they could of paid me to train as a secretary, consultant, gp, surgeon etc etc so I could arrange & do all my ****** tests & procedures & still have billions change.

Its bad enough dealing with consultants with there heads so far stuck up there ****'s & there secretaries that never ring you back or think they're all superior, but this boils my ****.

How's it even possible to comprehend spending £13 billion on an IT system thats tbh a complete failure by some accounts.

Imagine what £13 billion would have done for the UK finances tbh.

People can curse Tories for all the cuts they're making, but how else would any party recover the current financial state of the UK books if not by cutting expenditure that Labour have made such a mess with, oh yeah Gordon Brown was a great chancellor huh, certainly wouldnt use him as my accountant.

UK health service abandons massive IT centralization plan | ZDNet

Last edited:
Quite.Every one that voted labour over the years can pat themselves on the back for the mess were in now.Well done!!!

Start looking into how much has been spent in foreign aid if you want to get really peed off.

The UK gave gave £95 million to India, and India spent £93 million on a space rocket. The UK also gave £1.2 million to raise gender awareness in Uganda......

Didnt know uganda had so many gays

Gordon Brown and Labour are fecking useless, they sell off our gold reserves at the lowest gold prices for decades. Moan that this governement is making cuts and too many, I believe if Labour were still in power they'd be trying to spend their way out and our country would be bankrupt!
All those people that voted Labour congratulations you fecked the country up too!

Only problem is the same people who vote Labour now think its this goverment thats wasted the money

Yeah well thats why they call it Labour, cause its fxcking painful having them as a goverment.

& if these people are so stupid to think that the tories are responsible, then whats that say about Labours voters.

Gordon Brown and Labour are fecking useless, they sell off our gold reserves at the lowest gold prices for decades. Moan that this governement is making cuts and too many, I believe if Labour were still in power they'd be trying to spend their way out and our country would be bankrupt!
All those people that voted Labour congratulations you fecked the country up too!

Well said, but its not just Labour although they certainly have been a major contributing factor in UK financing issues.

We have to also look at the 2 other factors, 1st the banks/financial institutions being greedy to the extent of giving loans many more times peoples salaries, that they would never be able to afford.

2nd & most importantly the absolutely lunatic cretin people on the streets that have got credit upto there armpits, who cant seem to work out simple maths, if I receive X per month with Y expenses then I can afford to spend Z, I mean wtf is wrong with these people, then these very, all I can say, thick people are blaming everyone else but themselves for there financial position, is it me or are these people just fxcking thick as 2 shits!!!!!!!!!

Start looking into how much has been spent in foreign aid if you want to get really peed off.

The UK gave gave £95 million to India, and India spent £93 million on a space rocket. The UK also gave £1.2 million to raise gender awareness in Uganda......

Classic!!!