Rally Experiences

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Guys,

Im looking for a rally session for my girl friends xmas present... Im thinking of where they get to drive a car round a circuit and then get driven round the circuit by a proper driver. There are lots about for like £150+ but really cant afford to spend that much on that alone (want to get few other bits) and just spent alot of money on a holiday!

Suggestions? preferably down south!

Rich

Castle combe dont do anythuibng like that... Want an offroad thing

Rich

Try RedLetterDays Rich. Although I think they are £150+

Thats the only thing with redeltter days.. they charge a fair bit more than going direct.

Rich

I did one at Silverstone last year, it was a full day and although it was about £200 it's far better value than the Red Letter Days - you only get about 2.5/3hrs on those. With a full day you get teaching in all the techniques, a few goes doing a couple of different laps putting all the different things together and then a manic session with the pro taking you round how it should be done and lunch thrown in as well.

As I say, sounds expensive but you get what you pay for.

well people i checked that race day thing out at thruxton, and i recon we should orginise a day out there, like a corporate package, say 20 -30 of us you get about 20laps for £220 in 4 different cars!